ISO PJ20 GITD Vinyl Glow in the Dark

Place to Trade / Sell / Buy Pearl Jam related stuff
Forum rules
1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
3. NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED HERE. Do not post eBay auction links just to try and drive traffic to your auction. Everyone here knows what eBay is and regularly patrols the auctions there, so there is no need to post a link to your auction.
4. After the deal please post some kind of feedback on the board.
5. Try and keep it to one topic per member. Use the search function to find yours.
6. Report any infraction (e.g. if a seller is asking for a higher price than the one he set publicly) to the admin or mods
7. If you need help or have a question, ask it here or contact an admin or moderator
8. Please DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. This is a place for collectors, not a market!!

Trade Advices:
1. New members to the board will be expected to ship their item to an established board member first. On receipt, the return trade item will be sent out immediately. The PJC community here is one laregly based upon the members friendship, their honestly, integrity and respect. Many of the members have developed close friendships and trust. All new members are warmly welcomed, please do not feel this rule suggests any distrust and more a platform to assist you in building up your trust in the community and a chance to give confidence to those who wish to deal with you, we are sure in doing so you will too find some great new friendships from your participation.
2. Any established member of BlackRedYellow.com, PearlJam.com or TheSkyIScrape.com who is known to those on this site, please feel free to negotiate with the members accordingly on your reputations earned on the respective sites and forums.

ISO PJ20 GITD Vinyl Glow in the Dark

Postby evsgjamm » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:08 pm

**Nov 2021 update* Sellers remorse IS a real thing. I'm back on my feet now (had to sell that record to pay bills) and am looking to acquire it back. The person I sold mine to, ended up selling it to someone on Discogs. SO, if anyone here has an unstamped version, I'd like to chat. Cheers. And now, back to my original post.*

I acquired these in 2013 from a DJ whom acquired them from a friend of the band.
I've enjoyed the glow and am now ready to pass it along to a new owner. Is it you?
The records have never been spun.

$2000 USD

Pictures here:
https://imgur.com/a/KpoXEWP

Ships from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

If you think you may know a person interested in this one, share the info with them please.

Rogan
Last edited by evsgjamm on Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evsgjamm

Re: PJ20 GITD Vinyl Glow in the Dark

Postby Merlinhos » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Is this the usual price for this piece of vinyl?
Merlinhos

Postby evsgjamm » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:08 am

I'm of the opinion the usual price will continue to go up as these are remarkably unusual. There are possibly less copies of PJ20 GITD than there are of Reeenk Roink, which is reported as being somewhere between 50 and 200 or more.

It's a high level collectible. I paid a pretty penny 6 years ago, have held on to it tenderly and am valuing it at what I think it's worth to me. This is the price someone would have to pay me in order to become the new owner. It's also just an asking price and is negotiable.

Thanks for the question.
evsgjamm

Postby dcp3y » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:05 pm

Is this a test printing or an unstamped version? Asking for a friend.
dcp3y

Postby evsgjamm » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:51 am

dcp3y wrote:Is this a test printing or an unstamped version? Asking for a friend.

I think it is a test pressing... but alas, I sold it in the fall of 2020 to a local collector (even negotiated a nice bottle of Barolo into the deal.)
evsgjamm

Re: ISO PJ20 GITD Vinyl Glow in the Dark

Postby evsgjamm » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:48 pm

ISO for this now. As I'm back on my feet again, I'd like to acquire the unstamped version. If anyone has one, or knows of someone who does, I'd like to chat about it. Thanks.
evsgjamm

Return to Trade/Sell/Buy