Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Official 10C News and Goods Updates

Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby LostRebel » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:10 am

So...
anybody else a bit pissed about this "night" and "unexpected" sale?

Anybody that woke up in the middle of the night to get one?
(No, I didn't :evil: )
Last edited by LostRebel on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LostRebel
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby VicSpeed » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 am

I "needed" one of those white vinyls...

Anyone have one for trade? :cry: :cry:
Image
User avatar
VicSpeed
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Spain!

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby do.the.evolution » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:00 am

WTF :shock:

How many did they sell?
Anyone knows?
do.the.evolution
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby LostRebel » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:28 am

do.the.evolution wrote:WTF :shock:

How many did they sell?
Anyone knows?


Between 500 and 5000 according to 10c forum.
User avatar
LostRebel
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby massimo » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 am

I double posted, sorry.
Missed
User avatar
massimo
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:25 am
Location: I T A L I A

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby Mango » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 am

Got a text at 3am about this (much appreciated too) but I was sleeping. Usually Im a light sleeper too but I have a bit of a cold so who knows. Jumped up at 7.30am and saw it but ...

Im really pissed off about this - not because I think 10c should be looking out for us Europeans time wise but because they MUST have known this was a big release considering what has previously sold on eBay. And it was put up in the goods section just like a t-shirt. Sour grapes? Damm right! :cry:
Life comes from within your heart and desire
User avatar
Mango
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am
Location: Dublin Jammer (living in Sydney)

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:07 am

Mango wrote:Got a text at 3am about this (much appreciated too) but I was sleeping. Usually Im a light sleeper too but I have a bit of a cold so who knows. Jumped up at 7.30am and saw it but ...

Im really pissed off about this - not because I think 10c should be looking out for us Europeans time wise but because they MUST have known this was a big release considering what has previously sold on eBay. And it was put up in the goods section just like a t-shirt. Sour grapes? Damm right! :cry:


i think if they pre warned this sale, it would have been a clusterfuck

There are pros and cons to the impromptu sales, and when we miss out its easy to be angry.....but it sort of rewards those who regularly visit and not opportunist flippers. There are arguments about the time of the sale, I realise that, but they will never please everyone.
User avatar
pdalowsky
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby Mango » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:36 am

Oh absolutely I agree. As I said this is 100% throwing a tantrum, sour grapes, pissed off!! They're a US based company so suit themeselves over Euro timezones etc. Rightly so. And a good point about flippers too.
Life comes from within your heart and desire
User avatar
Mango
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am
Location: Dublin Jammer (living in Sydney)

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby norman-grunge » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 am

pdalowsky wrote:
Mango wrote:Got a text at 3am about this (much appreciated too) but I was sleeping. Usually Im a light sleeper too but I have a bit of a cold so who knows. Jumped up at 7.30am and saw it but ...

Im really pissed off about this - not because I think 10c should be looking out for us Europeans time wise but because they MUST have known this was a big release considering what has previously sold on eBay. And it was put up in the goods section just like a t-shirt. Sour grapes? Damm right! :cry:


i think if they pre warned this sale, it would have been a clusterfuck

There are pros and cons to the impromptu sales, and when we miss out its easy to be angry.....but it sort of rewards those who regularly visit and not opportunist flippers. There are arguments about the time of the sale, I realise that, but they will never please everyone.

I prefer to lose a clusterfuck but not being informed about this sale is just poor. Why am I a tenclub member then?
One hand will wash the other!
User avatar
norman-grunge
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: Dresden, Germany

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:23 am

norman-grunge wrote:
pdalowsky wrote:
Mango wrote:Got a text at 3am about this (much appreciated too) but I was sleeping. Usually Im a light sleeper too but I have a bit of a cold so who knows. Jumped up at 7.30am and saw it but ...

Im really pissed off about this - not because I think 10c should be looking out for us Europeans time wise but because they MUST have known this was a big release considering what has previously sold on eBay. And it was put up in the goods section just like a t-shirt. Sour grapes? Damm right! :cry:


i think if they pre warned this sale, it would have been a clusterfuck

There are pros and cons to the impromptu sales, and when we miss out its easy to be angry.....but it sort of rewards those who regularly visit and not opportunist flippers. There are arguments about the time of the sale, I realise that, but they will never please everyone.

I prefer to lose a clusterfuck but not being informed about this sale is just poor. Why am I a tenclub member then?


fair point Norman, and I cannot answer. Im just trying to make sense of it.

at the same time the lack of notice on the backpacks probably helped us make sure we got one.

Some days its diamonds, some days its stones, and thankfully you already have the record :D But dont get me wrong i understand your sentiment.
User avatar
pdalowsky
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby do.the.evolution » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:31 am

LostRebel wrote:
do.the.evolution wrote:WTF :shock:

How many did they sell?
Anyone knows?


Between 500 and 5000 according to 10c forum.



5000 :o
I thought there were only 1000 made!
do.the.evolution
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby theserialthrilla » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:32 am

sorry mango i texted you wake up next time .. :lol:

ok all,i do this over at 10c for all europeans..if you want to pm me your mobile number i will next you for any limited stuff

even better if your on whatapps as its then free for me .


i managed to get one last night i have no idea why i woke at that hour and looked at my phone but im glad i did.


as i had shelled out big $$$ for this.it mad me feel sick last night thinking the amount i had wasted.
User avatar
theserialthrilla
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby theserialthrilla » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:32 am

do.the.evolution wrote:
LostRebel wrote:
do.the.evolution wrote:WTF :shock:

How many did they sell?
Anyone knows?


Between 500 and 5000 according to 10c forum.



5000 :o
I thought there were only 1000 made!


i would say 1000 we have always heard its 1000
User avatar
theserialthrilla
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby do.the.evolution » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:31 pm

now it's worth nothing anymore...
poor ones that paid thousands of $ for them...
do.the.evolution
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Backspacer white vinyl on Goods Section?!

Postby Mango » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:55 pm

BACK IN STOCK! GO GO GO!
Life comes from within your heart and desire
User avatar
Mango
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am
Location: Dublin Jammer (living in Sydney)

Next

Return to TenClub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest