Singles Box, Evolution cd Box, Deep Through The Years cd box

Place to Trade / Sell / Buy Pearl Jam related stuff
Forum rules
1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
3. NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED HERE. Do not post eBay auction links just to try and drive traffic to your auction. Everyone here knows what eBay is and regularly patrols the auctions there, so there is no need to post a link to your auction.
4. After the deal please post some kind of feedback on the board.
5. Try and keep it to one topic per member. Use the search function to find yours.
6. Report any infraction (e.g. if a seller is asking for a higher price than the one he set publicly) to the admin or mods
7. If you need help or have a question, ask it here or contact an admin or moderator
8. Please DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. This is a place for collectors, not a market!!

Trade Advices:
1. New members to the board will be expected to ship their item to an established board member first. On receipt, the return trade item will be sent out immediately. The PJC community here is one laregly based upon the members friendship, their honestly, integrity and respect. Many of the members have developed close friendships and trust. All new members are warmly welcomed, please do not feel this rule suggests any distrust and more a platform to assist you in building up your trust in the community and a chance to give confidence to those who wish to deal with you, we are sure in doing so you will too find some great new friendships from your participation.
2. Any established member of BlackRedYellow.com, PearlJam.com or TheSkyIScrape.com who is known to those on this site, please feel free to negotiate with the members accordingly on your reputations earned on the respective sites and forums.

Singles Box, Evolution cd Box, Deep Through The Years cd box

Postby Juggernaut » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:46 pm

I have these cd boxes i'm looking to sell:

Singles Box (1000 made)
Evolution 4 CD Box
Deep Through The Years 3 cd box plus book

Does anyone know what these are worth?
Juggernaut

Re: Singles Box, Evolution cd Box, Deep Through The Years cd box

Postby VicSpeed » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:06 pm

Hey Juggernaut please write a price tag for the boxes you want to sell.

2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
VicSpeed

Postby Juggernaut » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:18 pm

its a question what they would be worth. I don't have any prices for them yet.
Juggernaut

Postby norman-grunge » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:22 pm

These are all no official releases. I wouldn't spent a lot on these. Just my two cents...
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:17 am

norman-grunge wrote:These are all no official releases. I wouldn't spent a lot on these. Just my two cents...

The same here!
massimo

Postby Juggernaut » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:30 am

so if i would sell them for 50 euro a box that would be a good price?
Juggernaut

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:09 am

If you want to know what the people are ready to pay go on ebay and make a search, if you want to know what a collector a ready to pay for a unofficial item than ... yes, I will never pay more than $50 but is just my opinion, I know collectors that like fake item and are ready to pay
massimo

Postby Juggernaut » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:11 am

I know it's not official, but so is the Soldier Fields LP. And people pay loads of money for that.
Juggernaut

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:28 am

Juggernaut wrote:I know it's not official, but so is the Soldier Fields LP. And people pay loads of money for that.

Agreed and I don't undertand that, this is why told you to make a search on ebay to see what the people aere ready to pay!
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:34 am

Deep through the years has sold for a maximum $150 in the last year, some as little as $75, Evolution struggles to make $40 and the singles is a nice little box that attracts around the $125 range.

All nice enough, but like has already been said, unofficial, so not great for collectors...you'll get the right price on ebay though.
pdalowsky

Postby tinoes » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Juggernaut wrote:I know it's not official, but so is the Soldier Fields LP. And people pay loads of money for that.
i also agree on this one and really dont understand why, can someone help me out on this one???, why are people paying top $$$ for this record??(wich i think is not even worth to be on vinyl due to the poor sound quality, sorry but as a vinyl fanatic i have to say this)
tinoes

Postby massimo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:30 am

tinoes wrote:
i also agree on this one and really dont understand why, can someone help me out on this one???, why are people paying top $$$ for this record??(wich i think is not even worth to be on vinyl due to the poor sound quality, sorry but as a vinyl fanatic i have to say this)

because seems that was authorized by the band so semi-official !
massimo

Postby Frank Gibson » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:02 pm

I heard about some copies today are the reproduction of the original one...is it true?
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby DirtyStuart » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:16 pm

I have my doubts as to whether the original release of 2000 vinyl Soldier Field, is still at that number.

The seller/maker could have kept some back for a rainy day, this is true... but the frequency that they are popping up on eBay from this one seller makes me doubt it.

I think they are producing more.
DirtyStuart

Postby Frank Gibson » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:20 pm

yeah someone told me the same thing about this new production...bloody bast...rds :evil:
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Next

Return to Trade/Sell/Buy