Massive collection for sale

Place to Trade / Sell / Buy Pearl Jam related stuff
Forum rules
1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
3. NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED HERE. Do not post eBay auction links just to try and drive traffic to your auction. Everyone here knows what eBay is and regularly patrols the auctions there, so there is no need to post a link to your auction.
4. After the deal please post some kind of feedback on the board.
5. Try and keep it to one topic per member. Use the search function to find yours.
6. Report any infraction (e.g. if a seller is asking for a higher price than the one he set publicly) to the admin or mods
7. If you need help or have a question, ask it here or contact an admin or moderator
8. Please DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. This is a place for collectors, not a market!!

Trade Advices:
1. New members to the board will be expected to ship their item to an established board member first. On receipt, the return trade item will be sent out immediately. The PJC community here is one laregly based upon the members friendship, their honestly, integrity and respect. Many of the members have developed close friendships and trust. All new members are warmly welcomed, please do not feel this rule suggests any distrust and more a platform to assist you in building up your trust in the community and a chance to give confidence to those who wish to deal with you, we are sure in doing so you will too find some great new friendships from your participation.
2. Any established member of BlackRedYellow.com, PearlJam.com or TheSkyIScrape.com who is known to those on this site, please feel free to negotiate with the members accordingly on your reputations earned on the respective sites and forums.

Massive collection for sale

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:01 pm

Please note a selection of some of the items and some of the highlights of this amazing collection are now shown in this link

https://www.collectionzz.com/pdalowsky/ ... ollection/

I have uploaded to Collectionzz.com around 135 photos - within 75 specific items on the site, to give a flavour of the items included. Please take the time to look at them and open each link as 95% of the items include at least two photos, and some contain up to 6 including for example the CD promo albums and singles categories

This is an incredible opportunity for someone to jump on to effectively buy themselves one of the most complete PJ collections in the world.

My good friend and long time collector has decided he needs to part ways with his Pearl Jam collection (for very good reason), despite it breaking his heart to do so.

There is too much to list here, however I hold a spread sheet of everything available in the sale which we have been working on for the last few months - the spread sheet refers to the country of origin, the format, the value, the condition where appropriate, the year of release, special features etc. Its comprehensive, and everything can be cross referenced to pjcollectors.com.

Here are some highlights of what is included.

Pretty much every Vinyl ever put out - I believe it is fully comprehensive (both LPs and 45s), except for two records - the Mexican Alive 12" single (however that can be bought online right now on the major auction site) and the Columbian blue vs.. EVERY record, includes GITD, coloured PJ20, the ten sampler set WITH box, blue and orange fixers, black daughter Dutch press, Mexican promo LP's, the Vs promo sampler, Test presses of the fixer and the ten sampler amongst others, Benny, let me sleep, every LP press out there of each studio LP, which effectively means two of most (EU and USA) and a good 15/16 of the ten release. A colossal amount of vinyl.

CD's - including a variety of different unique country issues, as well as CD promos including Giveway, Freak, Monkeywrench radio (one of only 50), Berlin Sony Germany fritz and deutchelandhalle promos, Atlanta's, singles, Argentinian album promos of no code and yield and possibly even the great Reeenk Roink.

Not to mention a huge array of promo cds, including the ultra scarce UK Jeremy promo with generic sleeve, Japanese daughter jewel case maxi CD, 3 inch snap pack packages, the rare recent Dutch acetate cds, Whitfield promos (both single and album), and a whole host of worldwide promo singles that are super hard to find, and worth a fortune - especially some of the yellow Sony epic die cut sleeve acetate promos.

There are full sets of bootlegs including 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008, 2009, 2010. - plus sony promo bootlegs, and selection CDs to promote the tours

Boxsets, VHS's DVDs, and one of the most complete collections of Cassettes known to exist - including almost every promo cassette featured on PJC. Again cassettes include singles and albums

There is EV stuff to be added that will come shortly, but for now lets leave it as a PJ sale.

Full list available on request. The list includes values that are firm on items. This is no attempt at an auction, and serious enquiries only please, the full collection costs out at something in the region of $45,000.00

There might be a deal available in there somewhere but I would only wish to connect serious buyers with the sellers to do the dealing side, and have no part in the finer details. I believe that part has no place for a middle man. The seller is a very close friend of mine, and I am delighted to be able to help him out, we are realistic people and fully realise that finding someone with $45k to drop isn't an every day thing but the offer is there, initially the intention is to try and sell to one buyer. Whether that is a buyer representing a group doesn't matter, but to keep things simple the hope is to have that one way communication, that one shipping action, and a clean deal for all concerned.

Although that said if this doesn't find a buyer (and we are not putting a timing on this at this stage), it will likely be opened up perhaps to a sale of categories

i.e. someone takes all the CD albums, someone takes all the Vinyl LPs, someone takes all the 45s.....and once a buyer is found for all categories the sale proceeds. Naturally the seller doesn't want to see parts of the collection and be left with other sections when he has made up his mind (a very hard decision to have made) to let it all go.

Failing that he may consider sales of individual items, but again on the basis everything finds a buyer , I'll be happy to run that if there is interest in it, and maintain the spread sheet of what has been claimed.

I will be sure to update this thread as and when something happens, or when new information comes to light, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm happy to be a sounding board or as helpful as I can possibly be. I appreciate anyone who considers this would have a lot of questions and with that sort of cash at stake I do not blame them for a moment.

This truly represents a very unique opportunity to buy a complete (95%plus) collection in one hit, at fair prices, a collection that has taken over 18 years to build.
pdalowsky

Re: Massive collection for sale

Postby climene5 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:16 am

Hi Dear Friend! :)))
How are you!! )p
Please let me know if you have these items yet and the price for each:
1996 German Radio promos;
2008 2009 2010 Bootleg Box Sets;
Australian Ten Cd/VHS Box Set Limited Edition;
Monkeywrench Radio Germany Promo Set;
Thank you and kindest regards! ;)
Take care, Sabrina.^_^.
climene5

Postby pdalowsky » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Thanks Sabrina,

I have asked the seller to contact you with the bootleg boxsets for 08 09 10,

at the moment the other stuff is being sold as complete categories, however I will update if things get broken down.

we are focussing on vinyls this week and once the decks are cleared there will move onto Cds. Stay tuned. The MWR promo is in huge demand as we would come to expect ......

Best wishes as always

Paul
pdalowsky

Postby SACFER » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:12 am

Hello Paul I sent a private message
let me know if you arrived
Thank you
Fernando
SACFER

Return to Trade/Sell/Buy