Items for Trade

Place to Trade / Sell / Buy Pearl Jam related stuff
Forum rules
1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
3. NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED HERE. Do not post eBay auction links just to try and drive traffic to your auction. Everyone here knows what eBay is and regularly patrols the auctions there, so there is no need to post a link to your auction.
4. After the deal please post some kind of feedback on the board.
5. Try and keep it to one topic per member. Use the search function to find yours.
6. Report any infraction (e.g. if a seller is asking for a higher price than the one he set publicly) to the admin or mods
7. If you need help or have a question, ask it here or contact an admin or moderator
8. Please DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. This is a place for collectors, not a market!!

Trade Advices:
1. New members to the board will be expected to ship their item to an established board member first. On receipt, the return trade item will be sent out immediately. The PJC community here is one laregly based upon the members friendship, their honestly, integrity and respect. Many of the members have developed close friendships and trust. All new members are warmly welcomed, please do not feel this rule suggests any distrust and more a platform to assist you in building up your trust in the community and a chance to give confidence to those who wish to deal with you, we are sure in doing so you will too find some great new friendships from your participation.
2. Any established member of BlackRedYellow.com, PearlJam.com or TheSkyIScrape.com who is known to those on this site, please feel free to negotiate with the members accordingly on your reputations earned on the respective sites and forums.

Items for Trade

Postby grdesigner » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Hey guys,

First time I'm ever offering up anything on this great forum of ours but I've got a few duplicate items that I don't really need so here goes: All items are guaranteed MINT.

VINYL:
Christmas Single 1999
Christmas Single 2003
Amongst The Waves Translucent Green GONE / TRADED AWAY
Ten Picture Disc - Guaranteed Original, not Fake
PJ20 LP Set (Sealed)
Backspacer White LP (not sealed)

Mad Season Locomotive Black 7"

POSTERS
EV - Jacksonville, FL - Jeff Soto

CD
Hallucinogenic Recipe Box Set - no book, never came with mine

MISC
Vs. Limited Edition Cast Iron Metal Set with the Vs. Compact Disc. Numbered 92 of 2000 (my wife hates this, it will never be displayed!)
Live at Soldier Field LP Set (jacket only)
PJ20 Album - Promo Flat
Binaural - Promo Flat
RVM/Immortality - Promo Flat

ISO
Christmas Single 1996
Christmas Single 1997
Binaural LP
Riot Act LP
Avocado LP
Lightning Bolt Red Vinyl - 1st Press
Amongst the Waves Volcom Single
Last edited by grdesigner on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grdesigner

Re: Items for Trade

Postby tinoes » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:17 am

Hi there,

i'm highly interested in the sealed pj20 vinyl you posted up for trade!

any pj item you had in mind for a trade??

i have lp's,12",7" cd's,cdsingles,tape's,newsletters,promo cd's,t-shirts,posters,laptop bag's or used beach towels!i stopped collecting a few years ago so i won't have the latest items.

greets from holland
tinoes

Postby grdesigner » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:54 pm

I would love to hear what vinyl and or promo CDs you have for trade. Send me a PM.
grdesigner

Postby grdesigner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:51 pm

bump
grdesigner

Return to Trade/Sell/Buy