Unique and Genuine Signed Items and Memorabilia

Place to Trade / Sell / Buy Pearl Jam related stuff
Forum rules
1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
3. NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED HERE. Do not post eBay auction links just to try and drive traffic to your auction. Everyone here knows what eBay is and regularly patrols the auctions there, so there is no need to post a link to your auction.
4. After the deal please post some kind of feedback on the board.
5. Try and keep it to one topic per member. Use the search function to find yours.
6. Report any infraction (e.g. if a seller is asking for a higher price than the one he set publicly) to the admin or mods
7. If you need help or have a question, ask it here or contact an admin or moderator
8. Please DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. This is a place for collectors, not a market!!

Trade Advices:
1. New members to the board will be expected to ship their item to an established board member first. On receipt, the return trade item will be sent out immediately. The PJC community here is one laregly based upon the members friendship, their honestly, integrity and respect. Many of the members have developed close friendships and trust. All new members are warmly welcomed, please do not feel this rule suggests any distrust and more a platform to assist you in building up your trust in the community and a chance to give confidence to those who wish to deal with you, we are sure in doing so you will too find some great new friendships from your participation.
2. Any established member of BlackRedYellow.com, PearlJam.com or TheSkyIScrape.com who is known to those on this site, please feel free to negotiate with the members accordingly on your reputations earned on the respective sites and forums.

Unique and Genuine Signed Items and Memorabilia

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Dear all, thanks for all the interest expressed to date in these items that are being offered for sale. For those who havent seen them yet after the initial posting on the Pearl Jam Lost Dogs forum, you can see images below

the most popular question raised in response to those postings was....how much is x item?
That was the hardest part of it all. These are essentially extremely unique items, and the worth of them is incredibly hard to determine as we all have our own ideas on the values of autographs and one off merch items. However after a lot of discussion with the owner of these items I am pleased to say that based on the opinions of many collectors who I know have good knowledge on these types of items, and my own thoughts and guidance the seller has agreed to pricing as you will see under each picture. On many occasions these are less than he actually paid, and on some they were so tough to value we have simply used what he paid at the time as the price in mind. These are fairly firm prices, although there may be some movement if you wish to submit sensible/reasonable offers.

We did consider an auction type scenario, a secret bidding one, but whereas they work for charity - that doesnt seem to sit right here, and I am aware that many people hate that type of scenario. So it ws felt best to set out firm prices and operate on a first come first served basis....literally those that email first can secure the item if the price is met. If an offer is issued this will passed to the seller for consideration.

All sales are subject to the approval of the seller, it has been pointed out to me that certain items are particularly special to the seller and as a result he has a greater connection to them. Whilst they may be sold the seller is not desperate to do so - please take the prices listed expressly as a guide for those items - submit an offer and the seller will weigh them up. They are stated below but to be clear are the wine bottle, microphones and the tambourine. To be honest the seller is a little undecided on these items, and therefore I don't want to say now the prices mentioned below will be good enough for those specific items - treat them as a guide and he will weigh up each offer on its merits and make a decision as to whether it's reasonable and the piece can go. I know this might not be terribly clear so please ask for any more details required.

any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.

thanks to all

Paul

Mask - $1500

This is an amazing item - worn by Ed Ved in 2003 in the mexico show - it was tossed into the crowd and caught by the guy who sold it to the seller of thhis. Full proof is available. one of the finest items I have come across. a piece of history

Macfarlane $600 SOLD

Skateboard $900 SOLD
[img]http://i383.photobucket
.com/albums/oo275/pdalowsky/signed%20things/CIMG1223.jpg[/img]

this was donated by Jeff to the polar bear fundraiser for the dogtown skaters......there is a great note from jeff with the item as pictured.

Who poster $850
signed by PJ and the who (but not Daltry and townsend)

Mics - signed $750 unsigned $700 ??? special items alert - please submit offers

Very legit ed ved mics.....

Ed suitcase $750 SOLD

this says Thanks for listening. Much appreciated. Then signed by him and says "slane castle. Ireland." under his sig.

wine bottle $600 minimum special items alert - please submit offers as deemed fit

censorship $200

98 Montana $500 (signed to terry, mike ed matt and stone)

tamborine $500 minimum special items alert - please submit items as deemed fit

light switch cover $75

wood framed montage $350

Ed Guitar $750

fully signed guitar reduced to $1500 SOLD
(lower offers perhaps entertained)

ed bridge montage 'richie stay alive' pic $350

dangling pic $400 SOLD

ed jumping into crowd $400 GONE
This piece has now been given away to a friend - sorry not available Now

Ed Ved Pic $250

ten circles $ 400 only the fully signed one is available not the one signed just by Ed

Panaramic print $1300 PENDING PAYMENT SOLD

a stunning item - a personal favourite of mine given the band members have all signed against their person.

93 xmas signed single - $300

This one is pretty cool since Ed and Dave A signed it on the back and wrote "oink" and EV wrote "Eat me..." and on the cover, EV drew a halo around the roadkill and wrote "From: Chad" "To: Ed" and thus was messing around while also writing in "I think Eddie" after the "Who killed Rudolph."

Ed Pic

Ed Pic B/W shot $100

Ed is wearing a mets 10 jersey = mookie

Ed ved Canvas
SOLD

Laptop bag - mint - unused - $300 Pending payment SOLD
98 soccer jersey - blue and orange - $75 mint unworn size XL SOLD

Dickie's Ed ved jacket XL - mint unworn - $175 SOLD

Fully signed Berlin subway poster - the image from the tickets - Ed ved jumping on stage (but folded) - price and image to follow

I have added certain details above that I have found out in talking to the seller, however should you have any queries or want more background or photos please let me knoiw......

Final point - shipping is extra based on location - and will be absolutely at the buyers risk - so take the shipping option that fits your needs ..... Please ask any questions necessary on this point - anything is possible and everything will be done to protect the package ....
Last edited by pdalowsky on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
pdalowsky

Re: Unique and Genuine Signed Items and Memorabilia

Postby Up Here In My Tree » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Holy Crap! Am I too late?
Up Here In My Tree

Postby theserialthrilla » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 am

3, 9,14,15,22,44
unless my lotto numbers come in i cant buy any...but i want it all :evil:
theserialthrilla

Postby joe2317 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 am

Guess I missed out on the one I wanted, but I sent you another PM for something else. :)
joe2317

Postby pdalowsky » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 am

We have pending deals now on

Panaramic print
Mcfarlane evolution
Laptop bag
Suitcase pick
Dangling pick

Will update again when they complete and are officially sold
pdalowsky

Postby norman-grunge » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:40 am

I am interested in this:

Fully signed Berlin subway poster - the image from the tickets - Ed ved jumping on stage (but folded) - price and image to follow
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:42 pm

deal pending on the skatedeck
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 am

OP updated with items sold and reserved

very strong interest on the Mics too from a few people and the Who poster might be spoken for

back soon with updates as and when
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm

offers will be accepted,

updated too with more sold and a price reduction
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 am

more items sold
pdalowsky