RARITIES FOR SALE (prices lowered, new ones added!)

Place to Trade / Sell / Buy Pearl Jam related stuff
Forum rules
1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
3. NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED HERE. Do not post eBay auction links just to try and drive traffic to your auction. Everyone here knows what eBay is and regularly patrols the auctions there, so there is no need to post a link to your auction.
4. After the deal please post some kind of feedback on the board.
5. Try and keep it to one topic per member. Use the search function to find yours.
6. Report any infraction (e.g. if a seller is asking for a higher price than the one he set publicly) to the admin or mods
7. If you need help or have a question, ask it here or contact an admin or moderator
8. Please DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. This is a place for collectors, not a market!!

Trade Advices:
1. New members to the board will be expected to ship their item to an established board member first. On receipt, the return trade item will be sent out immediately. The PJC community here is one laregly based upon the members friendship, their honestly, integrity and respect. Many of the members have developed close friendships and trust. All new members are warmly welcomed, please do not feel this rule suggests any distrust and more a platform to assist you in building up your trust in the community and a chance to give confidence to those who wish to deal with you, we are sure in doing so you will too find some great new friendships from your participation.
2. Any established member of BlackRedYellow.com, PearlJam.com or TheSkyIScrape.com who is known to those on this site, please feel free to negotiate with the members accordingly on your reputations earned on the respective sites and forums.

RARITIES FOR SALE (prices lowered, new ones added!)

Postby Perry » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:11 pm

Some rarities for sale:... (prices added)

Make me an offer I can't refuse and its yours.
Pictures on demand, will be shipped after cash has been received. GONE = GONE!

/* NEWLY ADDED */
- All for one box (nummer 201 van de 1000) EUR 250
- VINYL Basketbal TEN EUR 75
- Fanclubsingle 1991 EUR 150
- Fanclubsingle 1992 EUR 100
- Fanclubsingle 1994 EUR 50
- Fanclubsingle 2000 EUR 25
- 12" Alive (XPR 1728) EUR 75
/* NEWLY ADDED */

- Metal VS sheephead (room for cd in the back) LIMITED EDITION 150 OF 2000
EUR 125
- promocd XPCD 337: Five tracks from the new album (vs) EUR 35
- promotape ZAT4041 ALIVE EUR 50
- promotape SAMP1605 AN INTRODUCTION EUR 50
- Pearl Jam TEN + 4 VIDEOS (including carboard box and video; excluding the cd TEN)
EUR 35
- Pearl Jam Singles (limited edition 635 OF 1000) Exclusive box with metal WINDOWPANE print in original cardboard box. Including original "paper with number and list of contents" excluding all cds en booklet)... These can be collected seperately!
EUR 75 EUR 60 SOLD
- Temple of the dog - Hunger strike 12" LIMITED EDITION with free poster EUR 25
- PROMO 12" Mother love bone BONE1DJ
a) CAPRICORN SISTER / STARDOG CHAMPION b) MINDSHAKER MELTDOWN / CHLOE DANCER - CROWN OF THORNS
EUR 30
- Black / Jeremy very rare brazillian promo (purple cover) EUR 250 (last sold on Ebay)EUR 200 SOLD

- Hail, hail (ESK 8772) EUR 30 (cardboard cd-holder is a bit marked from pricetags that were once on there)
- Off he goes (ESK 9221) EUR 30 cardboard cd-holder is a bit marked from pricetags that were once on there)
- CULTIVATE THE TOUR (ZSK 4285) (why go, deep, alive (live)) EUR 50

- Pearl Jam a video compilation Vs. (vhs)
It says PROMO ONLY NOT FOR RE-SALE, but I'm not sure it's an original...
Alive, Even flow, Jeremy, Oceans, The late show, MTV unplugged, Bob Dylan tribute, MTV awards 1993 (extra clip rearviewmirror!) On the backside the titels are in mirror script. There is also a dutch text saying ("volgorde is afwijkend" --> the order of the songs is different) EUR 40

I also have some promotional things as used in shops (a big sheep cardboard thing) or released when releasing albums (no code stamp, vitalogy book, etc).. If anyone is interested I'll put full descriptions on here (and ofcourse prices)

ADDED:
- no code stamp (8x6 cm) and note book (14x11 cm)(with small no code logo) EUR 100. I have paid quite some money for this myself and have seen it seldom.
- vitalogy book (15.5x23 cm) a 1995 reprint of the 1930 edition of the vitalogy book (first published in 1899). This is the book on which the cd is based! EUR 40
- vitalogy "mobile" (not a telephone, but one that hangs from the ceiling). was used in a record shop for the sale of vitalogy. EUR 25
- big cardboard vitalogy sign (78x30 cm) gold on black EUR 25
- big cardboard vs sign 70x40 cm) picture of the sheep saying 11th october 1993 "De nieuwe pearl jam" - sticker EUR 25
- bu$hleaguer promo 7" single SAMPCS 12277 7EUR 50

I will put some stuff on ebay from this list shortly.

Kind regards, Per.
Last edited by Perry on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.
It's evolution, baby!

( Den Haag '92, Rotterdam '93 (x2), A'dam '96, Parijs '00, Arnhem '06, Antwerpen '06, Berlin '06, Dusseldorf '07, Nijmegen '07 )
Perry

Re: RARITIES FOR SALE

Postby VicSpeed » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:32 pm

Hey Perry, check the rules...

1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.

Your are selling cool items... But we need you to put a price on each record or box.

Otherwise this post will be deleted.
VicSpeed

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:01 am

Very interested in the metal monster head thing, please email me at Pdalowsky@yahoo.co.uk or PM me.....
pdalowsky

Postby Perry » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:30 pm

Hi,

Sorry totally forgotten about that rule here.
I will change the topic and add some prices.
Please note these prices are guidelines... Please let me know if I am way off...
Very new on putting stuff in the market.

Kind regards,
Perry.
It's evolution, baby!

( Den Haag '92, Rotterdam '93 (x2), A'dam '96, Parijs '00, Arnhem '06, Antwerpen '06, Berlin '06, Dusseldorf '07, Nijmegen '07 )
Perry

Postby pdalowsky » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 am

PM'd you Perry re the black promo.....
pdalowsky

Re: RARITIES FOR SALE - new items added

Postby Frank Gibson » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:11 pm

brazilian purple promo?????
any pics?????????
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Re: RARITIES FOR SALE - new items added

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:38 pm

Hi, this promo can be found under this ebay number for the pictures, I wish I had bid more for it now!!!!

Nevermind sure it'll come up again sometime, but like Megadave says I've never seen it in the last 3 years either.....

type in 220153630402
pdalowsky

Re: RARITIES FOR SALE (prices lowered, new ones added!)

Postby Perry » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:24 pm

All,

Prices have been lowered and some nice things added.
Happy hunting.

Kind regards,
Perry.
It's evolution, baby!

Perry

Return to Trade/Sell/Buy