some of my collection

Show other members your collection

Re: some of my collection

Postby evsgirl » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Zjoske wrote:
evsgirl wrote:Thanks :D
I had such a busy weekend I haven't had time to get thru everything. PLus with hubby laid off, he is completely in my way and would think I am further out of my mind than he already does if he catches me having a modeling sessions with my collection :lol: :lol: It will get done though ;) just have to get him out of the house :lol: and remember where everything is "hidden" LOL

So far, I must say this is my fave...only because it is the 1st "piece" I have that is part of me :D I only wish I knew why it took me so long. and it's not done yet. I plan on adding to it when I have the money ;)

Very nice! Got my first tattoo a few months ago. Not PJ related though. Plan on extending it as well, definately addictive!

Thank you! Yes, very addictive! I am glad I don't have more money or I may have too many LOL
My 1st is a purple rose on my right ankle that I got shortly after my 1st son was born. He is going to be 15 the end of this month! I eventually want to add a vine from the rose around my ankle with my kids names written into the vine!!
I seem to go long amounts of time without gettiong any tattoos and need to stop that ;)
~H~
evsgirl

Postby evsgirl » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm

VicSpeed wrote:I think we need a thread called "PjCollectors.com Members' Tattoos"

;)

I agree :D
~H~
evsgirl

Postby evsgirl » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Yuri wrote:cool idea! :mrgreen:
I am trying to make a design for a Pearl Jam tattoo.
I will get one as soon as I feel ready for it.
I know it will be the line "I'll ride the wave..where it takes me.." and then included in some beautifil piece. Not sure how and what.

to see more pj tattoos, there is a great site:

http://www.tattooedeverything.com

I still haven't figured out how to get something posted on that!

Yeah it's hard when you have ideas swirling in your head but you can't quite get em out onto paper then onto you LOL
~H~
evsgirl

Postby evsgirl » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Zjoske wrote:
Yuri wrote:cool idea! :mrgreen:
I am trying to make a design for a Pearl Jam tattoo.
I will get one as soon as I feel ready for it.
I know it will be the line "I'll ride the wave..where it takes me.." and then included in some beautifil piece. Not sure how and what.

My advice is to find a really good artist by looking at examples of his/her work in the internet. Make an appointment, explain your rough idea and leave the rest up to him/her. You'll be surprised what a good artist can come up with. Mostly it's way better than you expected! After all a good tattoo artist is a graphic artist in the first place...

That's what I really need to do for the rest of it. I didn't mind the Pearl Jam part because that was just tracing words basically but the rest of it is going to take some talent. I have none LOL
~H~
evsgirl

Postby evsgirl » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:26 pm

got a new one :D

~H~
evsgirl

Postby Lost Dog » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm

beutiful and original. Great!
Lost Dog