Dirty Stuart's collection

Show other members your collection

Re: Dirty Stuart's collection

Postby dangerboy » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:05 am

great reeenk story, stu! i myself just told my wife how much i paid for my reeenk, just after the first recent one sold for 2750.

just so you know, i've owned it since 1998, and i paid 260 usd back then. times were tougher for us back then, and i never told her how much i had paid until it was worth 10 times more.

we will celebrate our 17th happy anniversary in mid-september

ps. she wants to know when i'm going to sell it, now that it's worth so much :lol:
i told her our son would have to sell it after i'm dead
dangerboy

Postby pdalowsky » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 am

dangerboy wrote:great reeenk story, stu! i myself just told my wife how much i paid for my reeenk, just after the first recent one sold for 2750.

just so you know, i've owned it since 1998, and i paid 260 usd back then. times were tougher for us back then, and i never told her how much i had paid until it was worth 10 times more.

ps. she wants to know when i'm going to sell it, now that it's worth so much :lol:

He he he he he, you could sell it Jimmy and buy here some diamonds....would make a great anniversary present.

My wife thinks I'm nuts paying so much for a CDR with a custom made sleeve, mind you i'm sure 99.9% of the population would
pdalowsky

Postby dangerboy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:32 pm

pdalowsky wrote:
dangerboy wrote:great reeenk story, stu! i myself just told my wife how much i paid for my reeenk, just after the first recent one sold for 2750.

He he he he he, you could sell it Jimmy and buy here some diamonds....would make a great anniversary present.

My wife thinks I'm nuts paying so much for a CDR with a custom made sleeve, mind you i'm sure 99.9% of the population would

that's no cd-r. that's an unlabeled factory pressing, my brother.
dangerboy

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 am

of course Jimmy, I can throw tha at her now too
pdalowsky

Postby dangerboy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:54 pm

sounds better than cd-r, doesn't it? ;)
dangerboy

Previous

Return to Private Collections