bc_indiana's PJ Collection

Show other members your collection

Re: bc_indiana's PJ Collection

Postby pjryanb999 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:28 pm

You're the only other person I've seen w that five disc Rare Breed set. That pic of the shelf w hundreds if not thousands of cds is that all Pearl Jam?
Having tasted a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
pjryanb999

Postby bc_indiana » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:15 pm

pjryanb999 wrote:You're the only other person I've seen w that five disc Rare Breed set. That pic of the shelf w hundreds if not thousands of cds is that all Pearl Jam?

No, only the top left of the first case is additional PJ... and a few items on top of the cases. Most of my PJ collection is in the two boxes shown. Easier to organize and store...but I do miss looking at them.

Yeah, I love those early bootlegs. I didn't realize that Rare Breed was a hard to find original unofficial bootleg set. Have all of those except a few as original owner from my college days.
-Brian
USA Collector and co-conspirator of PJCollectors.com

Its ok to mess up...
bc_indiana

Postby evsgjamm » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:24 am

evsgjamm wrote:Impressive collection. Where's all the 12" vinyl? All I saw were some 45's I think - Any Benny's? Reenk's?

Re-posted for curiosity :)
evsgjamm

Postby bc_indiana » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:56 pm

evsgjamm wrote:
evsgjamm wrote:Impressive collection. Where's all the 12" vinyl? All I saw were some 45's I think - Any Benny's? Reenk's?

Re-posted for curiosity :)

I don't have photos of the 12" vinyl... and no Reenk unfortunately!

I have all regular US albums (no colored special editions), 10 and vs/vitalogy deluxes boxes, live on 10 box & normal 12", vault vinyls...

no lost dogs or RVM vinyl though.

kind of been out of actively collecting for a while. I still would like to complete my maxi CD's and maxi cassettes! i'm very close on both.
-Brian
USA Collector and co-conspirator of PJCollectors.com

Its ok to mess up...
bc_indiana

Previous

Return to Private Collections