New to forum

Show other members your collection

New to forum

Postby JasonA » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi everybody, I'm JasonA. I've used pjcpollectors.com web site a lot over the years to keep up with what's out there, it's an invaluable resource on the web for sure. But this is my first experience on the forum, maybe I know some of you here from Red Mosquito?

I used to collect lots of merchandise and virtually everything I could get my hands on when I was younger. I've got a stickman black rubber doormat that's probably toward the top of my rarer stuff. Now as I age and life changes (having kids, etc.), I find myself less and less interested in all the tangible goods. I can't tell if I've changed or the band has changed, but it just doesn't excite me like it used to. Is it just me? I'm thinking it might be time to unload some of the things I've collected.
JasonA

Re: New to forum

Postby LostRebel » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi JasonA, welcome around!

We have probably made a few B&P's over at RM a long time ago? It was you with that TV video archives DVD compilation if I remember correctly? ;)

I know a lot of people are feeling that way. I think it is both; people change, as well as the band had changed. But we all got bit older anyway don't you think?
I am sure there will be a lot of people interested in your collection, if you decide to part with it.
LostRebel

Postby JasonA » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks. Yes, I made the TV compilation DVDs traded over on RM.
JasonA

Postby VicSpeed » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Hey Welcome Jason.

You TV compilation was awesome... I still have that... a lot of good memories!
VicSpeed

Return to Private Collections