My PJ collection... (UK)

Show other members your collection

My PJ collection... (UK)

Postby love-boat-captain » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:56 pm

So I thought it about time to document my PJ stuff I have accumulated over all these years.
No fake stuff here, things like the yellow Ten CD and Basketball picture disc were bought in record stores by me in person at the time of release. Also the Alive promo was obtained years and years ago, long before bootleg version were even thought about.
I think this is most of it. Excluding lots of prints and T-shirts.

All the CD Albums, live albums and all the Singles plus a few promos and some other nice rarities like the Vault 1 CD i got free from the PJ20 shows.

CD Official Bootleg Live Albums and Box Sets

Eddie Vedder and other PJ related Cd's. Inc the Jeff Ament CD bottom of the page which came with the Vault 1 CD at PJ20.

Box Sets, DVD's and Video's inc the rare Aussie official Ten box set with a free VHS and also the Live at Chop Suey promo DVD.

The PJ Cd's again. excluding side project and Eddie Vedder solo

PJ Vinyl Lp's inc original/real Ten basketball pic disc. Soooo many of these around are fake as you may or may not know.

PJ Christmas Singles 7" vinyl

Other Pearl Jam 7" Vinyl picked up over the years

Pearl Jam memorabilia, including my own customized Uke and Mike McCready's wembley 30th 2000 setlist I caught at the show.
There's an Ed 2000 tour pick in there as well as a later Mike pick. I love the Eddie Vedder Ltd Edition Ukulele Songbook!

Various Tenclub newsletters, stickers and other bits and pieces

Tickets and passes for all the shows my wife and I have attended.
Last edited by love-boat-captain on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.
love-boat-captain

Re: My PJ collection...

Postby love-boat-captain » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:26 pm

And here are my prints all from shows I have attended apart from the Bridge School, Palasport Roma, and the two Eddie Vedder Prints.

PJ20 Day 1 Ames

PJ20 Day 2 Klausen - Limited edition version of 200 signed and numbered by Brad Klausen

PJ20 weekend Print by Hampton - Limited Edition Glow in the dark version of 200 signed and numbered by Justin Hampton

Hyde Park 2010

Berlin 2010

Eddie vedder Tour

Palasport Roma '96 Ltd to 1000. Signed

PJ20 Brian Methe Tenclub Poster Convention print. Ltd edition of 25. Signed and numbered.

This is the AP version signed by Eddie Vedder and Brad Klausen Limited to 214

Eddie Vedder Tour

Todd McFarlane Do The Evolution Print

PJ20 Ames Limited Edition Print of 200. Numbered and signed by both guys at Ames and a little extra defacing too (PJ20 in the sock)

London O2 Arena 2009

London Shepherds Bush Empire 2009

Wembley - London 1996

Uk Tour 2000

London Wembly 2007
love-boat-captain

Postby type_r_2401 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:06 pm

nice collection... ;)
congrats
type_r_2401

Postby dimejinky99 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 pm

I dint look at peoples collections but I will after this. This is a beautiful collection.

If I could just ask, the 7" with the live band shot on the cover(it's got the Backspacer font up top), what is it and is it easy to come by?(a foolish question round these parts but ive never seen it before).
dimejinky99

Re: My PJ collection... (UK)

Postby love-boat-captain » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 pm

ah thanks dimejinky99, it's kind of my pride and joy and has built up nicely over all these years. When I got all this out and together the other night to take pictures it was cool but kinda weird handling some of these old singles etc that I can remember rushing to buy after school or during college years. I always looked after my music too so everything is in amazing condition, mostly like new.

The 7" you refer to is the quite rare Unthought Known single. I believe it was a US release of only 2500 pressed and I think available from Volcom Stores. We don't have those over here in England. My wife got it for me last christmas. Not sure what they go for these days, but sometimes you may see one or two on ebay.
love-boat-captain

Postby do.the.evolution » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:33 pm

hi,
thanks for these pictures, they are really very lovely arranged, must have taken you some hours, I guess.
I totally love that Ukulele, it's simply wonderful!
Well done!
do.the.evolution

Postby CaRaViEx » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 pm

great collection ... really cool way to display it ! nice vinyls !

Congrats !

Peace and Love

CaRaViEx
CaRaViEx

Postby theserialthrilla » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 am

doing very well....

love the framing where do you get it done
theserialthrilla

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:15 am

Congrats

Fantastic stuff :D
pdalowsky

Postby love-boat-captain » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:11 am

cheers everyone. It's been a long time coming getting pics and documenting all my stuff... so far :lol: it's never ending is it. Yes it's took an evening after work, but was a thoroughly enjoyable eve, it was a bit of a geek-out. Truth is I couldn't think of any other way to display it.

I did all the framing myself. Measured everything up, ordered some frames and mounts and did it myself. Just framed a load for a good friend of mine too which are currently overtaking my lounge.

For those interested, here are some more pics of my Uke I customized and took to America for our PJ20 trip. You may of already seen these pics over at 10c.

love-boat-captain

Postby someonesbrain » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:35 am

Hi captain, your collection is pretty impressive. 8-) Well done!

BTW, I got the PJ skate board deck too. Are there any good ways to display such a board ... like putting it up to the wall?
someonesbrain

Postby dimejinky99 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:59 am

Also, where are you ordering you frames from? i'm gonna have to do some framing myself. it's beyond ridiculously expensive here.
dimejinky99

Postby love-boat-captain » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 am

I get my frames from www.readymadepictureframe.com and most of mine you see are a (D) frame called 401 Black. I also order a mount measured to the desired sized in The brightest white (diamond white I think). This is a UK based company though and also unfortunately there is a minimum order of about £100-£150. I have loads to frame to worked out ok. They do have standard sizes but mine were all custom sizes and it's only a little bit more to get the exact size you require.

Yeah, the skate deck is cool, mine mostly just leans in the corner of my lounge but I'd also like to display it properly somehow. I was thinking of using the holes for the wheels to fix to the wall. Maybe some kind of nice looking chrome fixings or something.
love-boat-captain

Postby dimejinky99 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:52 am

you could get one of those guitar holders that grab the top of the neck and sit it on that? also there are guitar stands that'd work nicely to stand it on and theyre not that expensive.

thanks for the frame tip LBC...that's cheaper by far than the quotes ive gotten here.
dimejinky99

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 am

dimejinky99 wrote:Also, where are you ordering you frames from? i'm gonna have to do some framing myself. it's beyond ridiculously expensive here.

you need to take a trip across the water to Doncaster bud ;) change out of £30 for a triple matted wood framed with normal glass.
pdalowsky

Next

Return to Private Collections