Fan from Canada

Show other members your collection

Fan from Canada

Postby lurker » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:51 am

Hey forum,

I just wanted to say hello. I have been a fan since 92 and was a collector during most of the 90's. Life circumstances dictate that i don't collect as much anymore but am still a dedicated fan. I saw PJ last night and earlier in the week and wanted to get in touch with other collectors.

here is my collection.

All of the fan club singles. All of them.

No Code, Lost Dogs sealed.
Yield vinyl.
Most of the European CD singles and some Australian.
5 12"s up to Binaural.
Most 45's except obscure promos.

I have thought about catching some remaining gigs on the Canadian tour so if you are interested in any of these contact me. The Christmas singles are not for sale.

Thx,

lurker
lurker

Re: Fan from Canada

Postby Lost Dog » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:19 am

Hi Lurker,
if you want to sell something you have to put a price:

Forum rules
1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
3. NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED HERE. Do not post eBay auction links just to try and drive traffic to your auction. Everyone here knows what eBay is and regularly patrols the auctions there, so there is no need to post a link to your auction.
4. After the deal please post some kind of feedback on the board.
5. Try and keep it to one topic per member. Use the search function to find yours.
6. Report any infraction (e.g. if a seller is asking for a higher price than the one he set publicly) to the admin or mods
7. If you need help or have a question, ask it here or contact an admin or moderator
8. Please DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. This is a place for collectors, not a market!!
Lost Dog

Re: Fan from Canada

Postby lurker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 pm

No prob LostDog. I understand the rules.
lurker

Return to Private Collections