Selling my soul

Show other members your collection

Selling my soul

Postby davidroma » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:07 pm

I have the holy grail of Pearl Jam Posters Ward Sutton Rome 96 silk screen (the embryo) one of 500 it was rolled up (I used to live in Rome) and got quite creased mainly seen from the back but still looks good framed I have been hit badly by the credit crunch crisis and am in serious debt I would only sell if someone could make a large enough donAtion to help my debts be cleared PS I have 50000 pounds debt so if you want to help a pearl jam debt ridden fan get back on track make a charitable offer and receive the best poster of your life this was the greatest pearl Jam gig I went to opening wioth Eddie singing Release surrounded by candles I said I would never sell but this is not a sale its a donation for one in return how much is my soul worth????
davidroma

Re: Selling my soul

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:22 am

Can I suggest a quick visit to Expressobeans.co.uk check out the recent prices and pitch yours around that?

The rules around here suggest you must list a price when trying to sell an item.

In the meantime welcome :)
pdalowsky

Postby Frank Gibson » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:59 pm

i was in that concert but i can give money to you sorry

ps one day i will have it
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby Frank Gibson » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 pm

did you sell it?
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Return to Private Collections