Pearl Jam / EV poster sale

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

Pearl Jam / EV poster sale

Postby massimo » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 am

Greetings...

On August 2nd at 10 AM PST the 2008 Pearl Jam posters will be available for purchase.

-Virginia Beach
-Camden 1
-Camden 2
-Hartford

My web guy has been working hard to resolve the issues that happened during the last sale, I am trying to remain positive as I do each sale that it will all run smoothly, but so far the Artillery Sale track record's not so good! One of the things he's put into place is that you have to log in before you can put posters in your cart...so log in first before you do anything else. Let's all keep our fingers crossed...and remember there are a lot of people out there hitting the site at once, it's like Mr. Burns and his Three Stooges Syndrome...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3380594169

...The Hartford Poster...

At the top of the poster are the 5 platonic solids...they are all supposed to go through and come together to form a metatron's cube at the bottom, it sort of the crux of the concept.... originally this poster was going to be printed on white paper, unfortunately due to some unforseen trapping issues, a last minute audible had to be called and it was switched over to black paper. Because of this, the colors didn't overprint the way they should have on white paper for the metatron's cube. For my copies sold on Artillery, there will be additional color(s) added to the poster to fix that overprinting problem.

If your curious at all, google the platonic solids and metatron's cube...it's all really interesting stuff based on sacred geometry and how everything in the universe is made....it'll cook your noodle.

...Eddie Vedder posters...

Due to the bizarre issues the site experienced on the last Eddie Vedder poster sale, there are still West Coast leg posters available for purchase. There's even a FEW Kenyon Hall prints, not many mind you, but a few left over. Those will also be available for purchase on Aug. 2nd at 10 AM PST.

The East Coast leg posters will be available for sale once the tour is over, on Aug.23rd at 10 AM PST.

...Signed but not Numbered...

There are some pretty big changes happening here at Artillery, and in order to make room for these changes and help fund some of these changes, it's time to move some things out! Going through and taking inventory I started realizing I have handfuls of a lot of posters that are extras from the print run. I usually keep a couple of posters out of the run that i don't number to give away to friends or to send off to design magazines for their annual issues or to send out to possible future clients to try and get more work...that way i don't have to send out my own personal numbered copies.

So as I was going through and seeing what I have in my flat files, it turns out for a lot of sold out Pearl Jam posters I have a few of these not-numbered extras. There aren't a lot of these for each poster, single digits here. So, I decided to sell these on Aug. 2nd at 10 AM PST as well.... the prices of these posters will be set pretty close to market value, so keep that in mind, and also please keep in mind that there are only a few of each.

Here's the poster that are signed but not numbered extras of:

-Honolulu
-Hamilton
-Ottawa
-Purple Vic
-Brown Vic
-New Jersey
-Copenhagen
-Atlantic city
-Gorge 05
-DC
-Easy St
-Dusseldorf
-Philadelphia

That's all for now....but as I said above...there are some big changes brewing round the Artillery Bunker, and there should hopefully be a lot more art on it's way through the end of this year and into the next....as always, stay tuned....

bradk

I need help to get a couple of posters as the 02/08 I can't be in front of my pc....looking for someone..
massimo

Re: Pearl Jam / EV poster sale

Postby VicSpeed » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:10 am

Guys wich one is the New Jersey poster?

Can't find it on EB... :(
VicSpeed

Postby massimo » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:19 am

Camden is in New Jersey! :?
massimo

Postby DirtyStuart » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 am

I am going to be in holiday - but if its the 2006 DC thats for sale could someone grab me one?
DirtyStuart

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:11 am

awesome - we have Brad doing the east coast for sure...

and some sweet posters coming up....

Stu, will have a dig at getting you the DC...I usually fail miserably in these sales but will have a go for you
pdalowsky

Postby massimo » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:32 am

massimo wrote:Greetings...

I need help to get a couple of posters as the 02/08 I can't be in front of my pc....looking for someone..

Camden 1 and Copenaghen 07 ...
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:40 am

Massimo, let me know if you cannot find someone in Italy to do this for you (for ease of onward posting _ I know how difficult your customs can be), or if not I can help.

I'm not brilliant at these sales mind, but I do think the ones you have selected you should have an excellent shout at getting lucky.

What time will 10pst be in the Uk on Saturday?? is it 5 or 6 pm>??
pdalowsky

Postby DirtyStuart » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 am

pdalowsky wrote:awesome - we have Brad doing the east coast for sure...

and some sweet posters coming up....

Stu, will have a dig at getting you the DC...I usually fail miserably in these sales but will have a go for you

Thanks Paul!
DirtyStuart

Postby massimo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:39 pm

pdalowsky wrote:
What time will 10pst be in the Uk on Saturday?? is it 5 or 6 pm>??

5 pm in UK and 6 pm in the rest of EU ? Does anyone can confirm that?
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:09 pm

think its 6pm uk Mass and 7pm for rest of the euro....

in the winter months i think its as you said
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:45 pm

yeah definitely 6pm pst,

whats everyone going for??
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:00 pm

and Mass did you manage to find someone to help??
pdalowsky

Postby massimo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:49 pm

pdalowsky wrote:and Mass did you manage to find someone to help??

Yep my friend, I found I great guy here in Italy!
massimo

Postby Frank Gibson » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:08 pm

yeah
the great guy will try ....but i am not sure about the time ....think in italy will be 19.00

i will return at home in time to help you :mrgreen:
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby Frank Gibson » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:24 pm

I think i've done it but at the end there was an error
my cart is still full but my credit card was charged
i don't understand
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Next

Return to Posters/Memorabilia