1992 Pearl jam/Soundgarden poster signed

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

1992 Pearl jam/Soundgarden poster signed

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:51 am

Is anyone actually looking for this poster?? Its the one with Soundgarden at the top and PJ further down from 1992.

I've seen one being auctioned in a low key auction thats all.....its fully signed by the band, let me know if you want the details......

There is also one of the grey plastic ten era unofficial box sets going also. and a signed picture of the band

ps Vic if this breaks the ethics here please let me know and I'll remove immediately
pdalowsky

Re: 1992 Pearl jam/Soundgarden poster signed

Postby massimo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:10 pm

pdalowsky wrote:Is anyone actually looking for this poster?? Its the one with Soundgarden at the top and PJ further down from 1992.

I've seen one being auctioned in a low key auction thats all.....its fully signed by the band, let me know if you want the details......

There is also one of the grey plastic ten era unofficial box sets going also. and a signed picture of the band

ps Vic if this breaks the ethics here please let me know and I'll remove immediately

What means? Do you have one up for sale/trade?
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:36 am

Mass, my apologies, I simply known where it is available to bid on for a very very cheap price considering what it is.....

I just wasnt sure if I could post a link to the auction as this may well breach the rules.

Just wanted anyone interested in the poster to be aware of it, as I know its rare, this one is mint, and its a low key auction with a few nice PJ bits on.
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:02 am

Heads up to all on my stupidity, the poster isnt signed, got confused with the other item being sold that is a signed photo.....

Yes I'm stupid!!!!
pdalowsky

Postby Frank Gibson » Sat May 03, 2008 5:27 pm

isn't the poster with the soundgarden a fake???
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby massimo » Mon May 05, 2008 7:58 am

Frank Gibson wrote:isn't the poster with the soundgarden a fake???

No, is original made by Frank Kozik
massimo

Postby Frank Gibson » Mon May 05, 2008 9:02 am

are you talking about that with the woman? i am talking about the white poster with the b/w picture of soundgarden and the pearl jam and sgarden in black...the storic fake i think
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby massimo » Mon May 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Frank Gibson wrote:are you talking about that with the woman? i am talking about the white poster with the b/w picture of soundgarden and the pearl jam and sgarden in black...the storic fake i think

yes I'm speakinf of the one with the woman.
massimo

Return to Posters/Memorabilia