Pearl Jam Jersey..... can anyone help me with this?

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

Pearl Jam Jersey..... can anyone help me with this?

Postby elsargentopepper » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 am

Hi, I´m new here, and also new collecting pearl jam stuffs, I´ve been collecting action figures (so I know something about collect stuffs) for many years and now (2008) it´s time for my favorite band, and I´m very glad to know a forum like this, cause here where I live (Chile) there are not many collector or information about the band.

Now, I got this jersey a couple of weeks ago, I know is from the Binaural Tour, but can any of you give more info, there is others colours? (like the jerseys from the yield tour), any information would be great
thanks

elsargentopepper

Re: Pearl Jam Jersey..... can anyone help me with this?

Postby cropdustdair » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:09 am

There was a red and black version of your jersey made just for the west leg of the Binaural tour. I believe your yellow one was only available through the Ten Club. I'm not sure if it was sold on the East leg or not.
cropdustdair

Postby massimo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:08 am

It was available throught 10C for $60
massimo

Postby elsargentopepper » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:14 pm

thanks both of you for the information, so there is another black and red, also from 10C? or from the tour?
elsargentopepper

Postby massimo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:15 pm

elsargentopepper wrote:thanks both of you for the information, so there is another black and red, also from 10C? or from the tour?

I belive from the tour!
massimo

Postby Zjoske » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:11 pm

This was $60 originally? Wow, that's pretty pricey especially considering it was sold years ago...
I have the yellow one.

Also have the black/red one from the Yield tour and the orange/blue/grey one from the Yield tour as well
All PJ stuff for sale!
http://www.dse.nl/~pjcollect
Zjoske

Postby elsargentopepper » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:23 pm

Zjoske wrote:This was $60 originally? Wow, that's pretty pricey especially considering it was sold years ago...
I have the yellow one.

Also have the black/red one from the Yield tour and the orange/blue/grey one from the Yield tour as well

I have the red and black from yield too, but I´m still looking for the orange and blue one, it´s really hard to find an M size
elsargentopepper

Return to Posters/Memorabilia