Pearl Jam promo hoop

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

Pearl Jam promo hoop

Postby massimo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:38 am

Here we go!

massimo

Re: Pearl Jam promo hoop

Postby alex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:51 am

other details...

and I'm looking for always the classics mini basketballs :cry: (see pic)...can somebody help me? ;)

alex

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:25 am

Guys they look so awesome, I would totally love to find one of these, to think I missed one just the other day on ebay's buy it now for $70 is a first class pain in the ass.

If anyone has one in the loft and doesnt totally appreciate it, please get in touch - I'd give this the attention it clearly deserves.....

Alex, what exactly is it that you are after? The green ball? as it seems you have both the little balls of the normal colour??
pdalowsky

Postby alex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:02 am

pdalowsky wrote:Alex, what exactly is it that you are after? The green ball? as it seems you have both the little balls of the normal colour??

paul,
I'm looking for the balls of the normal colour!!!!the third picture on http://www.pjdiscography.com...
alex

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:15 am

Ah I see, I thought you'd got them thats all in your little hoop. but its a foam ball I see that now....
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:23 am

Stepping up my search for this item, does anyone have one collecting dust? I promise if you sell to me i'll cherish it forever - polish it weekly, and never slam dunk it ever ever ever.....!!!

Willing to go to $300 for the set.........

Help out a desperate man,......
pdalowsky

Return to Posters/Memorabilia