Tenclub poster sale

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

Tenclub poster sale

Postby Zjoske » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Not right now, but chose this title so future sales can be in this thread as well ;)

Did anyone receive their poster(s) from the last sale yet (november 7th)? Because I'm still waiting for my DC. Been almost 8 weeks and even tough there are holidays in between, that's still a long wait compared to other stuff I get from 10c.
All PJ stuff for sale!
http://www.dse.nl/~pjcollect
Zjoske

Re: Tenclub poster sale

Postby VicSpeed » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:44 pm

My Klausen DC is also lost.

It never arrived. And the same happened with the Ames Hawaii. But the green Lolla monster arrived weeks ago.

I'm angry. And sad. :cry:
VicSpeed

Postby Zjoske » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:43 pm

VicSpeed wrote:My Klausen DC is also lost.

It never arrived. And the same happened with the Ames Hawaii. But the green Lolla monster arrived weeks ago.

I'm angry. And sad. :cry:

Sory to hear that. Did you contact 10c about it? What did they say?
All PJ stuff for sale!
Zjoske

Postby norman-grunge » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:39 pm

I got my DC poster some weeks ago. I really hope you will receive it too anyhow. Now I have heard from many different European buyers who have not received their DC poster (Spain, Italy, Germany and Netherlands). There must have gone something wrong. Either by the post or the Tenclub?
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby VicSpeed » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Here you can read all the email I did sent to the 10C.

*** -- EDITED -- ***

Re: HELP on Klausen DC Poster.... PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!
Hi, We can wait for your poster to arrive or refund your purchase.
Due to the limited number printed, we do not have replacements.
Sorry for the inconvenience, shipping@tenclub.net
I was sure I'd receive this automatic answer.
But I wanted to discover if someone in the 10C reads emails beggining with "HELP"

Thanks for nothing.
Victor.
We read all emails.
shipping@tenclub.net

That's all.

I'm really worried now with the 200$ Ames book :oops:
VicSpeed

Postby simopearl » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:59 pm

Hi Vic.. well i'm not glad to hear about all these troubles with the 10c... i don't collect posters so i can't help you but fas regards the 200$ ames book, you don't have to worry (yet) because they dispached the orders only few days ago....

let's hope all will arrive soon! :|
simopearl

Postby Zjoske » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:18 pm

I just got the same reply. Not looking for a refund either. Just want the DC poster.
With the amount of shipping they charge you'd think they could at least ship stuff with a tracking number and provide us with it so we have an idea where it could be after 8 weeks... Many artists ship airmail for less than what 10c charges and it arrives within a week mostly.
All PJ stuff for sale!
Zjoske

Postby VicSpeed » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Being honest, I think our DCs were never sent. :cry:
VicSpeed

Postby Zjoske » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:53 pm

VicSpeed wrote:Being honest, I think our DCs were never sent. :cry:

Why would they do that? Their shopping system is set up that it can't oversell so that did not happen...
All PJ stuff for sale!
Zjoske

Postby VicSpeed » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:03 pm

I receive EVERYTHING i buy from ebay, online shops, even from the 10C.

All except these EXPENSIVE posters.

I dont know if the 10C system works. I think they dont have full control of their shippings.
VicSpeed

Postby CaRaViEx » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:04 pm

i did not get one of the mystery box poster i think the second one, and the last poster from european tour 2006 i still waiting for it ... about 4 months .... or even more .... so good luck to those who still waiting ...

Peace and Love

CaRaViEx
CaRaViEx

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:28 am

Hey Vic, that totally sucks,

I've had over 400 ebay transactions that have all gone perfectly, and never lost anything to the post system yet (touch wood) yet my dealings with the ten club have been patchy at best, I never used to get the newsletters, the gorge set took three attemptsn to reach me (all for a few postcards), however recently they have been very on the ball......

Would say that re the ames book, I too ordered the $200, and was getting a little concerned re the shipping. I ordered mine through the ames site, ten club sold out at the time, and got a receipt from bigpopposters or something like that. I see on the message boards at given to fly that many are receiving their books around now. I live in the UK, so things usually take a little longer, but everyone on the boards had been receiving emails confirming shipping and a DHL tracking number. So I emailed the web site a few times, and got no reply. Some guy on the message pit informs me that the ames site orders are also processed by the tenclub and shipped by them, so i emailed them too. Got a reply yesterday that suggested all international shipping was sorted out on the 28th december and give it 4-6 weeks. I asked again why I did not receive a shipping confirmation, and got a reply that the international customers wouldnt - this function and the tracking function it appears only being available in the US. A surprise given the very heavy shipping charge, registered mail would seem sensible especially given your problems to date with these special limited number things, but I now wait with bated breath as to whether it will arrive, I feel a little more comfortable with not getting the email mind, and this may put minds at rest also.

As for your Poster experience, I wonder if next time you can put a special request in that they send registered??

Anyway loved the little history you put in there about your PJ history, hope to see you on the next tour....

Paul
pdalowsky

Postby Zjoske » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Good news for you! My DC arrived today in Holland. Also got the Chirstmas single today. So keep an eye out for yours! ;)
All PJ stuff for sale!
Zjoske

Postby VicSpeed » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:20 pm

You lucky! ;)
VicSpeed

Postby VicSpeed » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:10 am

Hey Zjoske, can you tell the shipping date stamped/stickered in the DC tube?
VicSpeed

Next

Return to Posters/Memorabilia