Original penned setlists...

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

Original penned setlists...

Postby grdesigner » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:57 am

OK, so two months have passed since this once in a lifetime opportunity and I haven't heard a peep from anyone in here. Did any of us collectors score any of these besides myself?
grdesigner

Re: Original penned setlists...

Postby norman-grunge » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:27 am

I haven't bought one but thought they are very cool. I hope there will be more setlists (1995-1996). It would be a dream to have an original 96 Berlin setlist. A man can dream.
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Re: Original penned setlists...

Postby rival » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:32 pm

grdesigner wrote:OK, so two months have passed since this once in a lifetime opportunity and I haven't heard a peep from anyone in here. Did any of us collectors score any of these besides myself?

At the price they were going, I wasn't going to buy one unless it was for a show I attended. I didn't go to my first PJ show until 96... So yeah, I passed on these. If for some reason 96's ever came around, I would be all over it.

If you wanted to share what yours looked like, I'd be happy to post them on pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com and credit you for them. Let me know.
rival

Return to Posters/Memorabilia