The Set List Thread

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

The Set List Thread

Postby rival » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 pm

I thought this would be kind of neat to post here and just see the entire tour in set list form. So here's a compilation of all the set lists from this past tour (Euro 2012). If you have alternate/original versions and you wish to share, please do.

Manchester Night 1:
Manchester Night 2:
Isle Of Wright:
Amsterdam Night 1:
Amsterdam Night 2:
Werchter:
Arras:
Prague:
Berlin Night 1:
Berlin Night 2:
Stockholm:
Oslo:
Copenhagen:

In case you were wondering, these were all taken from Pearl Jam's official Instagram account.
rival

Re: The Set List Thread

Postby pdalowsky » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 am

Love it
pdalowsky

Postby VicSpeed » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 am

Great. Thank you.
VicSpeed

Postby rival » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:45 pm

I thought I would share this as I'm positive there are people here who find set lists as artistically and aesthetically amazing as I do. I created a Pearl Jam tumblr called "Trapdoor In The Sun" and on it, I've posted a set list from a Pearl Jam show daily. Here's the link if anyone is interested in taking a look:

http://www.PearlJamSetLists.tumblr.com

Anyways, because these are extremely hard to find, I'm obviously going to run out of content sooner than later. What I am asking is if any of you have scans or can take pictures of set lists you own, would you be so inclined as to send them to me? I will obviously credit you on the site when I use yours. I'm just hoping I can build this into something really cool where there are 100's (wishful thinking) of different set lists for everyone to come and enjoy.

So yeah, Pearl Jam or Eddie Vedder solo shows (first EV set list is going up tomorrow morning), if you have any set lists and you'd be up for sharing. I'd really appreciate it. For this to be successful it needs a lot of participation from the community and I know that's what this community is good at so I figured it was worth a shot.

And a bit of a pipe dream, but if you have set lists you no longer want, I would absolutely love to get them off of you as this is one type of memorabilia a love collecting.

Thanks and I hope you like the tumblr. Please feel free to leave me feedback here. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about it.
rival

Postby monkeewrench » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Excellent ideas! I'm not a collector of set lists but I love to see them.
monkeewrench

Postby rival » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:51 pm

rival

Postby massimo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Great idea, after doing some work in my personal gallery I send some scans to you for sure
massimo

Postby rival » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:34 pm

massimo wrote:Great idea, after doing some work in my personal gallery I send some scans to you for sure

Mass, I would love some scans. I was posting a new set list daily starting back in July. Once September hit, I got really busy with work and travel and the computer I have all the set lists on stayed at home wile I hit the road.

I need to get back on this. If you (or anyone) has set lists they'd like to contribute, Please get in touch with me.

Here's my set list site, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

www.pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com

:)
rival

Return to Posters/Memorabilia