Our posters collection

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

Re: Our posters collection

Postby Frank Gibson » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:57 am

thanks cause i am in his mailing list but it seems not to reach me
don't know why

yeah i am trying to ...i love it
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:56 am

pdalowsky

Postby Frank Gibson » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:55 am

pdalowsky wrote:link to my framed posters album

http://s383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/pdalowsky/

I think we have similar "taste" we like the same posters but I have no more money for those you have in your house

good collection ....

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby Frank Gibson » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:57 am

I am looking for a box or a book to contain my poster ...have you ideas??? help me

Frank Gibson

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:59 am

thanks Frank....

Its taken a while to get the money together......I'm done now with buying them. Got what i can afford, some of the others I would like are insane.

The framing jobs are really cheap near me....they look amazing in person, especially the hawaii 06 - that looks so bold close up, really gets your attention on entering the room.....had some really great comments on it so far. The best bit the framing shop near me is a charity for great dane dogs, so he runs it for fun really. Charges me a little under the equivalent of $50 a poster to frame, which is very cheap to me.
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Frank Gibson wrote:I am looking for a box or a book to contain my poster ...have you ideas??? help me

If you go to your nearest craft shop or office supplies shop - you need to buy an art folder a1 size, it will look like a big black material case with a zipper round the end and some ring binders in side, you can buy the mylar sleeves then to insert into the folder. Each case will hold around 60 posters and will keep them beautifully. Not expensive either - approx $60 - which considering the value of what it holds is nothing
pdalowsky

Postby Frank Gibson » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:27 pm

I don't understand where i can find it ...psot office? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :mrgreen:

Frank Gibson

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 pm

do you have any big craft shops that supply things like DIY invitations, or office supplies like Staples.co.uk? failing that type A1 art folder into Ebay, you'll find them on there, hopefully in Italy so the shipping isnt stupid
pdalowsky

Postby Frank Gibson » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:54 pm

pdalowsky wrote:do you have any big craft shops that supply things like DIY invitations, or office supplies like Staples.co.uk? failing that type A1 art folder into Ebay, you'll find them on there, hopefully in Italy so the shipping isnt stupid

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... %26otn%3D2

Frank Gibson

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:14 pm

that looks perfect Frank. Mine is almost identical however has 9 binders inside, small difference.....you'll not look back, get plenty inserts though so you only pay shipping once ;)
pdalowsky

Postby DirtyStuart » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:21 pm

pdalowsky wrote:
Frank Gibson wrote:I am looking for a box or a book to contain my poster ...have you ideas??? help me

If you go to your nearest craft shop or office supplies shop - you need to buy an art folder a1 size, it will look like a big black material case with a zipper round the end and some ring binders in side, you can buy the mylar sleeves then to insert into the folder. Each case will hold around 60 posters and will keep them beautifully. Not expensive either - approx $60 - which considering the value of what it holds is nothing

Love the framing job for the Hawaii as well, really good rpice, I got my Hawaii and the Ed April fools blue one done for 80 quid! And i thought that was reasonable! :oops:
DirtyStuart

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Thanks Stu, you mean the hawaii ames or Klausen?

They are two of the most visually fantastic posters I have seen with Pearl jam on them
pdalowsky

Postby massimo » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:06 pm

Great collection Paul and great framing job! ;)
massimo

Postby DirtyStuart » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:21 pm

pdalowsky wrote:Thanks Stu, you mean the hawaii ames or Klausen?

They are two of the most visually fantastic posters I have seen with Pearl jam on them

The Ames one, I managed to get one, and I love it!
DirtyStuart

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 am

you pay 80 quid for the pair framed Stu, or each? I guess compared to what some say in the US even 80 quid is not so bad, what would that be about 140 bucks? I see some people are paying over 300 bucks per frame....ouchy
pdalowsky

PreviousNext

Return to Posters/Memorabilia