Yield metal sign

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

Yield metal sign

Postby kdyvelkov » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi

I have this full size metal Yield sign with Pearl jam written over it (see photo) that I'm wondering what could be worth, I got it form a record store in Denmark in 2000 with a Binaural mobile, so I'm quite sure it's officiel, I haven't seen one on Ebay before or here, this is the only one I know of, but there must be more out there, have any of seen one before and maybe a prize on it, I'm not sure if I want to sell/trade it or keep it (I don't collect memorabilia, on cd's, vinyls and dvd's and posters from concerts I've attented) but for starters I'm just curious.

Kenny
kdyvelkov

Re: Yield metal sign

Postby VicSpeed » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Sorry mate.... If you want to sell it, it's ok... but...

Forum rules
1. Private or public bidding is forbidden here. If you want to conduct an auction, try eBay.
2. When posting what you have to sell, post a description, a price tag and, if possible, a picture.
3. NO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED HERE. Do not post eBay auction links just to try and drive traffic to your auction. Everyone here knows what eBay is and regularly patrols the auctions there, so there is no need to post a link to your auction.
4. After the deal please post some kind of feedback on the board.
5. Try and keep it to one topic per member. Use the search function to find yours.
6. Report any infraction (e.g. if a seller is asking for a higher price than the one he set publicly) to the admin or mods
7. If you need help or have a question, ask it here or contact an admin or moderator
8. Please DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. This is a place for collectors, not a market!!

VicSpeed

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:59 am

To offer a little help, its maybe not as rare as you think.....there have a been a few for sale in the uk recently that never sold...one on ebay two months ago that attracted no bids.....and its maybe because it would a nightmare to ship anywhere....

I was offered this recently at £40 and turned it down as I Prefer the other variety without the stamp and with Pj on the back.

But yeah, Vic is right, please keep to the rules, we dont want to attract everyone coming here for 'valuations' on stuff to then take back to ebay and charge top whack for....thats not what this site is all about.
pdalowsky

Postby kdyvelkov » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Sorry, did'nt see that rule, I was just curious, having this thing hanging on the walls for ten years and never saw another, I'm not about to sell, maybe trade for other cool pj stuff (vinyls) but never sell, I got for free. but just delete the thread, no reason for it to be here when it's breaking rules
Kenny
kdyvelkov

Postby Given_to_Jam » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 am

Geez, If i had anything to trade I totally would. I want one of these so bad.
(edited becaus i wasnt sure of language rules)
Given_to_Jam

Postby love-boat-captain » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

ohhh, i want one of these, exactly like that!
love-boat-captain

Return to Posters/Memorabilia