EV Wallet

Share your thoughts about Posters and Memorabilia (Guitar Picks, Setlists, Backstage Passes, Other Stuff)

EV Wallet

Postby grdesigner » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:39 pm

While browsing on ebay I was noticing how the picks that come with the wallets are initialed. They appear to be different on each pick! Do you guys think that Ed sat down and signed his initials on all of them? Anyone have one that could confirm if it looks like a sharpie or if it was printed???
grdesigner

Re: EV Wallet

Postby norman-grunge » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 pm

I have seen them too. The initals are absolutely different. But I don't know if ED has signed them.
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby VicSpeed » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:22 pm

I need one of those. Seriously.
VicSpeed

Postby Frank Gibson » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:54 am

someone can buy one for me too?
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby grdesigner » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:17 pm

I just snagged one of these today! Totally legit and still in the original bad with the masking tape! Woohoo! Also, if anyone is interested, I found two 09' Jerome Turner shows to download as well ;)
grdesigner

Postby Frank Gibson » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:32 am

let us know the link please

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby massimo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:02 am

massimo

Postby massimo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:31 pm

All the picks included in the wallets are officially signed by EV. So there are two ways, get one from ebay or wait that the 10C sell the remaining stock but....will remains?
massimo

Postby grdesigner » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 pm

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/for ... y.php?f=12
Search Vedder

As for the wallets, Massimo, do you have any concrete evidence that they are signed by Ed? Did anyone email 10Club regarding this? I personally do believe that he signed them but from what I have read on the tenclub boards, not every wallet contained a signed pick, a few had a blank on inside. I remember reading one girl who between herself and a few friends they purchased 6 of them and 5 had the signed pick. Like I said, I've been watching eBay regularly and the one that I have won I believe to be totally legit, a few I saw on their for sale by Ninersfan did look a bit suspect but who knows! What do you guys think of the one that I won? http://i.ebayimg.com/24/!BVHebpgBGk~$(K ... lg~~_1.JPG

Up for sale is one (1) wallet from Eddie Vedder's 2009 solo tour with a signed pick. The wallet's color is black and is brand new. It is still enclosed in its original clear plastic wrapping with masking tape. Each of these came with a Tortex Dunlop guitar pick, but only a limited number were initialed in what looks like Black Sharpie by Eddie Vedder. These sold out quickly at the show and is not available anywhere else.

This is the exact wallet with the pick that you will receive.
Confirmed Paypal addresses only.
Shipping: USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation
grdesigner

Postby massimo » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:48 am

You're right, 10C had confirmed me that EV signed the picks but not all were signed but most of them. Yesterday I read wrong the email from 10C

Ten Club LLC a me

Not all are signed.
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 am

Hey George I believe yours is real and I belive Ninersfans were too, that guy has connections alright.

I was talking to him about them and he never slipped up once, congrats George, you got a good price there, one sold yesterday for $125
pdalowsky

Postby Frank Gibson » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:05 pm

i am not registered there ...are there other ways???

Frank Gibson

Postby grdesigner » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Paul, I'm curious what Ninersfan had to say, I think he is selling his 3rd one on eBay now.
grdesigner

Postby grdesigner » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:20 am

Just got this from the TenClub and it makes no sense to me... the bottom part that is, I think they are wrong!

Sorry, we do not have any of the tour merchandise for sale on the site. Once the tour is over, and if there are any left over items, there's a possibility that we may have some member only sales, but we can't guarantee anything at this time.

The initials are a replica of his own writing. <-- meaning, they took an original autograph by Eddie and mass produced it.

Thanks,
Ten Club
grdesigner

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:18 am

That doesn't make sense George. There are too many floating around that are different.

Ninersfan just confirmed he bought some at a few shows. He said all sigs looked different and he had managed to buy a few. I believe him as after the first set of gigs last year he was always the first on eBay to have the merch. Personally I think he is well connected, or at worst a crazy fan like us!

It would be nice to question tenclub some more. Did you follow up with them George? Maybe we should ask why none look the same
pdalowsky

Next

Return to Posters/Memorabilia