Temple Of The Dog Super Deluxe Edition

Talk about Pearl Jam related discography (Side Projects and Solo Projects..)

Temple Of The Dog Super Deluxe Edition

Postby dagobah » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:24 am

I'm shocked this topic hasn't yet been started in the Related Discography category. Maybe it has been started . . . . . and I overlooked it by mistake. Anyways . . . . . .

Today (Oct 3, 2016), I received my Temple Of The Dog Super Deluxe Edition from the Ten Club. I bought the version with 2 CDs, 1 DVD and 1 Blu-Ray Audio. Concerning the people on stage on the enclosed poster:
I know which person is Chris Cornell.
I'm pretty sure I recognize Jeff Ament. He is the person wearing the hat, right?
And I assume the drummer is Matt Cameron.
There are 3 other people. I guess 2 of them are Mike McCready and Stone Gossard, but I don't know who the other person is.
Can someone tell me who the people are . . . . . from left to right?

I don't use or collect Blu-Ray discs so I have no use for the Disc 4 Blu-Ray Audio that came with this Super Deluxe Edition. I could recycle the disc at my county recycle facility, but I thought instead . . . . . . . . maybe someone here on the forum wants it. People here on the forum have helped me a few times so maybe I can return the favor.
If someone wants this Disc 4 Blu-Ray Audio, I will mail it to you if your mailing address is in the United States.
I will pay the postage and mail it using the US Post Office. Just send me a private message with your mailing address.

If you are unaware, the Disc 4 Blu-Ray Audio includes the ten tracks from the Temple Of The Dog album in addition to numerous Bonus HD Videos of live performances.

UPDATE:
crpdustdair claimed Disc 4 Blu-Ray Audio and it was mailed today
Last edited by dagobah on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
exploring nature in the Yellowstone/Grand Teton area
dagobah

Re: Temple Of The Dog Super Deluxe Edition

Postby cropdustdair » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:59 am

PM'd!
cropdustdair

Return to Related Discography