BRAD - WELCOME TO DISCOVERY PARK reissue

Talk about Pearl Jam related discography (Side Projects and Solo Projects..)

BRAD - WELCOME TO DISCOVERY PARK reissue

Postby karpin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:09 pm

The vinyl limited to 250 copies..
"
With new artwork created by BRAD drummer, Regan Hagar, the album will be available for the VERY FIRST TIME, as a LIMITED EDITION 2LP gatefold vinyl. Additionally, the release will be available as a digipak CD, as well as by digital download through all digital service providers. Each configuration will include 2 bonus tracks (previously unavailable in North America) – “It Ain’t Easy” and “Make Me Crazy.”

"Crazy how time flies!! BRAD is very proud to be re-issuing our third record. One of my favorite BRAD tracks of all time is the stark and simple ‘Takin’ It Easy,’ the stunning melody and emotion in Shawn’s voice never fails to make me smile. We hope if some of you have been having a hard time finding …Discovery Park, this will brighten your day. And if you haven’t heard about it, check it out,” says Stone Gossard.
"
karpin

Re: BRAD - WELCOME TO DISCOVERY PARK reissue

Postby karpin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Got the vinyl! What a day! My Brad LP section is complete! Can it be possible it is limited to only 250 copies?! Razor and Tie info.. Can it be a false info because of resellers?? This LP can be found everywhere..
By the way what about Brad VS Satchel album? Have I missed some info about why it isn't in the related discography?
karpin

Postby theserialthrilla » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:41 pm

no way this is 250..it was stated to be but :evil: cant be
theserialthrilla

Postby rival » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:25 am

Still available on the 10 Goods site...

I'm not interested in anything Brad.
rival

Return to Related Discography