Temple Of The Dog CD - UK edition

Talk about Pearl Jam related discography (Side Projects and Solo Projects..)

Temple Of The Dog CD - UK edition

Postby as216 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Evening,

My first post here - I discovered this site whilst looking to compile a list of my items. Suffice to say that what I own is dwarfed by everyone here but I'm starting on the collection trail from now (whilst at the same time keeping myself financially solvent!)

Anyway the main reason for my post is the European edition of the Temple Of The Dog CD. The discography currently has French and German versions each of which has the country of origin written under the AAD mark on the disc (eg Made in France or Made in Germany). My copy has nothing written there (just AAD) so could it be a pure UK issue? I can't remember where I bought it as I've had it for years (may have been Beanos in Croydon).
as216

Re: Temple Of The Dog CD - UK edition

Postby LostRebel » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi,
and welcome to pjcollectors!

Not a cd expert, but try the inner ring of the cd (both sides). Is there something written there (made/manufactured in...)? Remember to look closely ;)
Hope that helped.

A few photos will be really helpful for the experts around here.
LostRebel

Postby as216 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Bit of a technophobe so taking a picture for here would be a mission for me, however on your advice I looked closer at the centre of the disc and it says Made in Germany on it. So the German version it is then. It also has the Universal logo imprinted very very small on there so perhaps it's not as old as I thought as it was obviously manufactured since they took A&M over.

Thanks for the help.
Andrew
as216

Postby LostRebel » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 am

No problem Andrew.

So it seems this is a Universal re-issue or something.
It would be nice to have this one listed in the database too. Can you make scans/photos of your cd (similar to the ones presented here http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail_related.asp?id=1101) and send them by mail to Vic? :)
LostRebel

Return to Related Discography