Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Talk about Pearl Jam related discography (Side Projects and Solo Projects..)

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby do.the.evolution » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:42 am

meanwhile any news about the Europe vinyl version of the LP and the 7" single?
Any differences?
do.the.evolution
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby norman-grunge » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:23 pm

do.the.evolution wrote:meanwhile any news about the Europe vinyl version of the LP and the 7" single?
Any differences?

I don't think there is an European release of this record or did I miss something? :?
One hand will wash the other!
User avatar
norman-grunge
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: Dresden, Germany

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby massimo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:27 pm

norman-grunge wrote:
do.the.evolution wrote:meanwhile any news about the Europe vinyl version of the LP and the 7" single?
Any differences?

I don't think there is an European release of this record or did I miss something? :?


I think you're right!
User avatar
massimo
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:25 am
Location: I T A L I A

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby LostRebel » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:33 am

massimo wrote:
norman-grunge wrote:
do.the.evolution wrote:meanwhile any news about the Europe vinyl version of the LP and the 7" single?
Any differences?

I don't think there is an European release of this record or did I miss something? :?


I think you're right!


No, I don't think there is one. Probably MoV will reissue it in 2-3 years? (like they did with all the other vinyls)

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for my Ukelele Songs LP replacement sleeve from the 10c :evil:
User avatar
LostRebel
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby do.the.evolution » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 am

okay, thanks

LostRebel wrote:Meanwhile, I am still waiting for my Ukelele Songs LP replacement sleeve from the 10c :evil:


that's strange, I got mine weeks ago.
Maybe you should write them again.
do.the.evolution
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby LostRebel » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:34 am

do.the.evolution wrote:okay, thanks

LostRebel wrote:Meanwhile, I am still waiting for my Ukelele Songs LP replacement sleeve from the 10c :evil:


that's strange, I got mine weeks ago.
Maybe you should write them again.


Still no sign of the replacement cover...
Strange thing is that 10c doesn't reply to my related mails (about 10 emails) sent the past two months!

Any advice?
User avatar
LostRebel
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby do.the.evolution » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:54 am

i can't understand that, I really had absolutely no problem.
Told them once it was broken, and they sent a new one immediately.

Maybe they had to many complaints, and ran out of covers, but
the least they could do is to answer your mails!

Keep my fingers crossed for you!
do.the.evolution
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby karpin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:28 pm

LostRebel wrote:
do.the.evolution wrote:okay, thanks

LostRebel wrote:Meanwhile, I am still waiting for my Ukelele Songs LP replacement sleeve from the 10c :evil:


that's strange, I got mine weeks ago.
Maybe you should write them again.


Still no sign of the replacement cover...
Strange thing is that 10c doesn't reply to my related mails (about 10 emails) sent the past two months!

Any advice?


All my emails has been answered exept the last one two weeks ago..
F
User avatar
karpin
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 9:30 am
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby VicSpeed » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:02 pm

I am also waiting for a replace for my whte Backspacer outter sleeve...

And they dont answer my mails... :|
Image
User avatar
VicSpeed
 
Posts: 1561
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Spain!

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby theserialthrilla » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:27 pm

took me 5 months to get a new cover for my trs mnts

loads of emails and the normal bitchy comments back from 10c..

it turns up...

im happy

i open box

i have eds uku albom cover....bloody 10c strike again..

ive given up
User avatar
theserialthrilla
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby LostRebel » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:49 pm

theserialthrilla wrote:i open box

i have eds uku albom cover....bloody 10c strike again..

ive given up



OK if I "accidentaly" get a trs mnts replacement cover from 10c, I will definitely do a trade with you pal!
:lol:
User avatar
LostRebel
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby theserialthrilla » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:13 pm

if you need uku its yours now
User avatar
theserialthrilla
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Re: Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - preorder

Postby karpin » Tue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

EDDIE VEDDER UKULELE SONGS DELUXE SONGBOOK back in stock!
User avatar
karpin
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 9:30 am
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Previous

Return to Related Discography

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron