Magazines and books

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Magazines and books

Postby HoraZulu » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:37 pm

I like too much the special issue magazines and books of PJ

I think we can recomend the best and explain why. ANd if we do it with pics... it would be great
I start with these ones:

1. PJ "Canciones" . (PJ "Songs" )Spanish edition of PJ songs. Only Songs, no pics.
2. TIME: All the rage. i think its not a great magazine (i mean pics...) but its PJ on TIME magazine!!
3. PJ TRIBUTE. Italian magazine. Special issue dedicated to PJ. Great pics!!! RECOMENDED
4. GUITAR LEGENDS. Special issue of PJ too. Great pics!! There are some tablature songs (Black...) RECOMENDED
5. PJ. Spanish edition. Great pics. RECOMENDED

HoraZulu

Re: Magazines and books

Postby massimo » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:44 am

In the "old" forum someone asked me to buy this

3. PJ TRIBUTE. Italian magazine. Special issue dedicated to PJ. Great pics!!! RECOMENDED

for him, I have it but I don't have the address of the guy, is someone here that asked me that?

(mod., maybe is better to move this thread in the memorabilia section! ;) )
massimo

Postby cropdustdair » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:31 am

Massimo, It was me who wanted the Italian PJ Tribute magazine! I thought you forgot about me and I didn't want to keep bugging you :)
Give me a PM and we can figure it all out and i'll give you my address. Glag you remember. Thanks again, Derik
cropdustdair

Postby massimo » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:01 am

cropdustdair wrote:Massimo, It was me who wanted the Italian PJ Tribute magazine! I thought you forgot about me and I didn't want to keep bugging you :)
Give me a PM and we can figure it all out and i'll give you my address. Glag you remember. Thanks again, Derik

Sent ! ;)
massimo

Return to Pearl Jam Discography