Ten BasketBall Picture LP - How to recognize the PIRATED one

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Re: Ten BasketBall Picture LP - How to recognize the PIRATED

Postby evsgjamm » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Spinning a fake copy now. It may be a function of my TT set-up, but the opening few seconds of "Once" was very noisy. Not scratchy, but rather like the sound you get when you put your ear up to a conch shell. I realize that sounds rather fanstastical. hahaha. Hmmmmmm... sounds more like a low frequency washy drowned out final dying breath of a zebra-eating whalezilla sloth.
I'm torn on whether to keep it or sell it. This is from the ebay seller I was talking about earlier on this thread in 2012. I WONDER if the vinyl is authentic but the sleeve and insert are fake. Eff.... damn zebrazilla shark bitches. Funkin with my mind. :?

After comparing the sound quality of this fake basketball LP to the first pressing of Ten on black vinyl I want to melt my fake copy into a soup pot, add brussell sprouts and moldy blue cheese to it, then place that mixture onto a cookie sheet and put it in the oven at 400F for 6 hours. Remove the pan without oven mits, pour vinegar and soya sauce on the pan immediately and then open my mouth and pour all of that down my throat.

Long live the original basketball Ten. And I shall be the first to say: who wants to have a ceremonial burning of their fake copies in my backyard? I'll supply the soup pots, cookie sheets, vinegar and soya sauce.
evsgjamm

Previous

Return to Pearl Jam Discography