tope = vinyl (for future reference) more questions sorry

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

tope = vinyl (for future reference) more questions sorry

Postby tope » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:53 am

Hi

When I go to the homepage of pjcollectors.com, there is a section headed LP, and when I click on that I see you can go to each one. So are those records listed in there part of your private collections? Can i add mine to those lists?

Also, I come accross a few PJ LP's and 7"'s over here, and I would rather see them go to good deserving homes than ebay. Can i tell you guys about them or is that a bit unethical for this site? Just sussing things out. And before you ask, no it's not the black holland daughter 7"! but I will keep an eye out for that one now :-)

still so happy to have found here!
Tope
tope

Re: tope = vinyl (for future reference) more questions sorry

Postby bu$hleaguer » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:07 am

tope wrote:When I go to the homepage of pjcollectors.com, there is a section headed LP, and when I click on that I see you can go to each one. So are those records listed in there part of your private collections? Can i add mine to those lists?

Absolutely! All the items listed on pjcollectors.com come from our private collections. Our goal is to document each and every official release. If you have pj items that are not currently listed, feel free to take pictures/scans of them and one of us will add them to the site. The vinyl section is missing quite a few items because none of us have an extra large scanner and taking professional looking pics using a digital camera can be difficult and troublesome (well, that's my excuse).

tope wrote:Also, I come accross a few PJ LP's and 7"'s over here, and I would rather see them go to good deserving homes than ebay. Can i tell you guys about them or is that a bit unethical for this site? Just sussing things out.

You can list any items for sale in the Trade/Sell/Buy section of the forum. The only condition is that you list a price for each item. Trades are also welcome and encouraged. But if you have any questions, ask Vicspeed. He's the man. ;)

On another note, Tope, I must thank you for your posts and the recent discussions on the various vinyl issues. I've started looking through my vinyl collection comparing the minute details of the different releases and I made a rather interesting discovery. I'll put the details in a separate post. 8-)
bu$hleaguer

Re: tope = vinyl (for future reference) more questions sorry

Postby Frank Gibson » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:00 pm

and now all of you are looking for my damn' black daughter ...keep your hands out from my daughter ...she is so young .... :mrgreen:
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Return to Pearl Jam Discography