Pearl Jam - Ten Limited Edition picture vinyl.

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Re: Pearl Jam - Ten Limited Edition picture vinyl.

Postby yield102 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:36 pm

sorry... My english is really bad :)

I'm saying than I found a seller with "copies" of Ten Picture Vinyl (brazil 2008)... and Ten Basketball vinyl or... is it possible to find a version of the Basketball vinyl without yellow paper and printed sleeve? (i bought this item... and before I leaved this event I went there again and this seller had ANOTHER copy of the basketball vinyl... another? impossible!!! only 20 euros? impossible

Later, at home, I could see both of them (original and this "copy") and they are really , really close (only about a little bit difference in the "intensity" of the color... original it's hard... but, only " a little bit" more than this copy)

later, we can find a lot of "new" basketballl vinyls on ebay... so I thought... someone have done copies of the original... and, if this seller "have" copies of the original... why he couldn'd have copies of the brazilian release too?

again-.. sorry about my english
yield102

Postby Frank Gibson » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:13 pm

well we all imagine it is a boot ....like the versus picture disk ...no problem cause i think there are thousand of copies on the web
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby Frank Gibson » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:18 pm

yield102 wrote:sorry... My english is really bad :)

I'm saying than I found a seller with "copies" of Ten Picture Vinyl (brazil 2008)... and Ten Basketball vinyl or... is it possible to find a version of the Basketball vinyl without yellow paper and printed sleeve? (i bought this item... and before I leaved this event I went there again and this seller had ANOTHER copy of the basketball vinyl... another? impossible!!! only 20 euros? impossible

Later, at home, I could see both of them (original and this "copy") and they are really , really close (only about a little bit difference in the "intensity" of the color... original it's hard... but, only " a little bit" more than this copy)

later, we can find a lot of "new" basketballl vinyls on ebay... so I thought... someone have done copies of the original... and, if this seller "have" copies of the original... why he couldn'd have copies of the brazilian release too?

again-.. sorry about my english

ok now i do understand ...sorry but my english is not so well ....thanks for the informations....I didn't know that was so easy to reproduct a vinyl

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby yield102 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:39 pm

i have a question:

how we can know if our "brazil 2008" copy it's not a boot?
yield102

Postby massimo » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:40 pm

I assume that also the 10 picture disk (Brazil??) is a fake too
massimo

Postby yield102 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:44 pm

massimo wrote:I assume that also the 10 picture disk (Brazil??) is a fake too

I thought the same than you... if the basketball vinyl was a fake... so this "brazil vinyl" was a fake too... so, how we can be sure to have the "original" or "official" release?

I thought: maybe Epic have done a reprint of the basketball vinyl release without paper and sleeve... but, I could read "Uk... 1992" on the vinyl... so , it was impossible... reprints would be "2008, etc"

I don´t know how we can made copies of the vinyls... and I haven´t tried to play this vinyl (maybe I can listen Nevermind on it hehehe)
yield102

Postby VicSpeed » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:07 pm

I'd like to know how many fakes of the Xmas 91 single are made.
VicSpeed

Postby massimo » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:22 pm

VicSpeed wrote:I'd like to know how many fakes of the Xmas 91 single are made.

Me too...
massimo

Postby Frank Gibson » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:10 pm

YEAH and i think it is impossible to know and impossible to understand which is the right and which the fake ....

to precise something:

the yellow basketball ten vinyl is official ...maybe there are some fake copies
the ten picture disk like versus picture disk i think it's only a fake without official relise ...so someone can do the fake of a boot

Frank Gibson

Postby massimo » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:13 pm

VicSpeed wrote:I'd like to know how many fakes of the Xmas 91 single are made.

I was thinking about that, maybe the question should be "I'd like to know how many vinyl are made" instead of "I'd like to know how many fakes of the Xmas 91 single are made".
Reproduce PDK is very simple and in the last 10 years were faked a lot of picture disk, I remeber Nirvana Nevermind, U2 One, Pink Floyd Dark side ... Metallica ALL the albums......
Maybe all the xmas '91 are genuine but the numer is very hight not 1500 as stated, what do you think?
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:22 pm

someone should knock out a few of those blue V's if we are gonna start with the reproducing game...I mean lets at least make it worthwhile!!!!
pdalowsky

Postby massimo » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:25 pm

It's probably that the "fakers" still don't know about the blue VS, belive me, if you look at the Nirvana discography there are a lot of fakes well done, vinyl, cd and pdk!
massimo

Postby bu$hleaguer » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:23 pm

massimo wrote:I saw it last week.....noe it says "Made in EU" .. not Brasil... I still have doubt about the fact that can be genuine or not!

Aural Exploits has this listed as "Made in EU" but the copy I purchased from them a few months back has "Made in Brazil" printed on it. Is there a second version of this picture disc?
bu$hleaguer

Postby massimo » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:47 am

I read it too and I started to write here because..in my opinion isn't a second release...
massimo

Postby norman-grunge » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:28 am

I'm sure it's the same record. But we have to prove that.
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

PreviousNext

Return to Pearl Jam Discography