Pearl Jam - Ten Limited Edition picture vinyl.

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Re: Pearl Jam - Ten Limited Edition picture vinyl.

Postby VicSpeed » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:21 pm

I also think it's the same brazilian record.
VicSpeed

Postby Frank Gibson » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:09 pm

i think it's the same ....the same boot so the origin is not certain ...like the new red vinyl boot ....it is not from australia ...seems to be from italy ....my f£$%ing bootling country :D
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby massimo » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Italy, Germany and than Mexico...the country of the fake/boot! :lol:
massimo

Postby LostRebel » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:44 am

massimo wrote:
VicSpeed wrote:I'd like to know how many fakes of the Xmas 91 single are made.

I was thinking about that, maybe the question should be "I'd like to know how many vinyl are made" instead of "I'd like to know how many fakes of the Xmas 91 single are made".
Maybe all the xmas '91 are genuine but the numer is very hight not 1500 as stated, what do you think?

I remember a few months ago I saw on this "famous auction site" a guy selling an Xmas 91 single really cheap. I wanted to buy it cause my copy is not in such a good condition after all these years. I checked his feedback and... boom! He was selling one copy every week!!! He must have sold 10 copies!!! He only used to change the title of each listing. I tried to contact him but guess what... no answer.
I don't think that 1500 copies (more or less) were pressed. But certainly there are a lot of fake Xmas 91 singles out there (maybe in our collections too).
Maybe we should start a thread to discuss about the Xmas 91 single and how can someone spot a fake one.
LostRebel

Postby Frank Gibson » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:50 pm

yeah i think the problem is principally on the Angel (Test Pressing) the unbleeped version ...is in white papersleeve and the Vinyl looks like regular release but the word 'Cunt' is not bleeped out on Side B

There is a seller who tells to be an old worker on sony that always sells this version ....maybe we can confront our pictures
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby massimo » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:28 pm

LostRebel wrote:
massimo wrote:
VicSpeed wrote:I'd like to know how many fakes of the Xmas 91 single are made.

I was thinking about that, maybe the question should be "I'd like to know how many vinyl are made" instead of "I'd like to know how many fakes of the Xmas 91 single are made".
Maybe all the xmas '91 are genuine but the numer is very hight not 1500 as stated, what do you think?

I remember a few months ago I saw on this "famous auction site" a guy selling an Xmas 91 single really cheap. I wanted to buy it cause my copy is not in such a good condition after all these years. I checked his feedback and... boom! He was selling one copy every week!!! He must have sold 10 copies!!! He only used to change the title of each listing. I tried to contact him but guess what... no answer.
I don't think that 1500 copies (more or less) were pressed. But certainly there are a lot of fake Xmas 91 singles out there (maybe in our collections too).
Maybe we should start a thread to discuss about the Xmas 91 single and how can someone spot a fake one.

I got mine from a guy in a trade years ago, he got it from 10C, I can take some close ups this week end and than we can start to discuss to find out if we have the genuine or the fake and than post it to the site..
massimo

Postby massimo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:54 am

About this 10 PDK edition, I saw on aural those vinyls

http://www.auralexploits.com/product_5200.htm
http://www.auralexploits.com/product_4184.htm
http://www.auralexploits.com/product_4877.htm

Those vinyl are bootleg so my thought is that also 10 PDK is a not official release!
massimo

Previous

Return to Pearl Jam Discography