Live At The Gorge - 3 versions so far?!?

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Live At The Gorge - 3 versions so far?!?

Postby bu$hleaguer » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:10 am

I just listed the Ten Club version and the US version of Live At The Gorge on pjcollectors.com. It seems that there are some minor differences in these releases. Most notably is a misprint of the Sept 1st show. Both the box and cardboard sleeve of the US release have Sept 5th printed on them...! The box of the Ten Club version has a sticker surrounding the entire box while the US box has printed cardboard. The boxes themselves are slightly different so I don't think the sticker was added to correct the error. The production notes on bottom of the boxes also differ with the Ten Club version stating "Manufactured & Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company" and the US version stating "Distributed & Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company." The discs are identical in both versions. Check it out:

Ten Club Version: http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1109

US Version: http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1110
bu$hleaguer

Re: Live At The Gorge - 3 versions so far?!?

Postby massimo » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:28 am

Sam I saw yesterday night the EU release and is strange but it doesn't have any reference about Rhino/Wea or MonkeyWrench....on the back is just a black box with the titles.... :shock:
massimo

Postby simopearl » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:40 am

Hi!! i got the European release too and on the box bottom it has the references about what Bu$hleaguer said.

In particular there is written:

2007 Monkey Wrench under exclusive license to Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group company. All rights reserved. Distribuited & Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company, 3400 W. Olive Ave., Burbank, CA 91505-4614. Manufactured in the E.U. http://www.rhino.com
and there is the serial: 8122 79978 7

The first show is sept. the 1st an on the back of the box there is an orange sticker with "3 complete shows On 7 CDs . 8122 79978 7 8" written on it.
Soon i'll add some pictures.. i have the scanner out of order.. i hope this could help

Simone
simopearl

Postby norman-grunge » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:44 am

I have added the European release so far. Have a look:

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1111

The dates are correct on the box and sleeves. The production notes are slightly different between all 3 releases. Massimo - the production notes are printed on the bottom of the box. I hadn't seen it first myself. 8-)
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby simopearl » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:56 am

Mine it's the same of the Morman one! just the orange sticker on back is missing but i think this is an additional sticker (for the italian market) of the same version.
simopearl

Postby norman-grunge » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:12 am

simopearl wrote:Mine it's the same of the Morman one! just the orange sticker on back is missing but i think this is an additional sticker (for the italian market) of the same version.

No I had the sticker too but I lost it when I throw the cellophane away. Damn! :cry:
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby VicSpeed » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:59 am

no aussie version this time?

:roll:
VicSpeed

Postby Frank Gibson » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:42 pm

so how much different versions???
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Return to Pearl Jam Discography