A Complete "Ten"

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

A Complete "Ten"

Postby bigzol » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:20 pm

Just thinking aloud here but I had this idea of revising the Ten CD for MY OWN PERSONAL AMUSEMENT ONLY with all the material that is available from the Ten sessions. My idea was to also adjust the track listing slightly too. What order would be best and most enjoyable? Also wanting to put the Mamason Trilogy songs in that order. The tracks I intend to use are as follows in standard order of Ten:

Once
Even Flow
Alive
Why Go
Black
Jeremy
Oceans
Porch
Garden
Deep
Release
Master/Slave
I've Got A Feeling
Wash
Footsteps
Yellow Ledbetter
Brother
Just A Girl
Alone
Hold On

What's your order? Would it all fit on 1 CD?
"Tickle my nausea"
bigzol

Re: A Complete "Ten"

Postby bigzol » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:22 pm

Well, nobody responded to this one but here's what my final revision came out to be:

Even Flow
Why Go
Black
Girl (Rarities Unreleased Songs)
Alone (Rarities Unreleased Songs)
Oceans
Deep
Alive
Once (2004 Remix)
Wash (b-side Alive)
Release
Brother (Rarities Unreleased Songs)
Yellow Ledbetter (b-side Jeremy)
Garden
Porch
Jeremy
Hold On (Rarities Unreleased Songs)
Master/Slave

I dropped I've Got A Feeling from the final listing in favor of a single disc of all original tracks and it was a cover song. This is my Complete Ten or Ten Revised compiled for my own personal satisfaction only. If anyone wants to have this you should consult your own collection and compile it as it is all officially released material as noted.

Footsteps was dropped as it was recorded in 1992 while Ten was released in 1991.
"Tickle my nausea"
bigzol

Postby massimo » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:35 am

maybe nobody have posted because here we love just the original item not homemade release! ;)
massimo

Postby VicSpeed » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:30 am

I'd love the original release + Girl + SOLAT
VicSpeed

Postby bigzol » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:55 pm

I have no beef with the original release, but I love the material that didn't make the LP as well! I just wanted to have all the 1990-91 material on 1 disc. The original release was/is FANTASTIC imo but with the wealth of b-sides and outtakes from the sessions added to it I love it more. My compilation is not a release since I am not sharing the disc just the info and looking for other's opinions. I don't mean to come off as rude but if you don't like the subject there is no rule that says you have to read it....
"Tickle my nausea"
bigzol

Return to Pearl Jam Discography