Record Store Day - PJ 7''

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Record Store Day - PJ 7''

Postby juancor70 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi guys,

There's a Record Store Day release of an Immortality 7'' on eBay.

I won't post a link because I don't want to drive attendance to the auction - in case it's against forum rules.

Does ANYONE know anything about it? It looks fucking awesome with the RSD sticker on it!!

Any official news?

Thanks,

Juan.-
juancor70

Re: Record Store Day - PJ 7''

Postby theserialthrilla » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 pm

yeah out this sat .. one day only in all good record store..and some shit ones as they are selling it on ebay already :evil:
theserialthrilla

Postby juancor70 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 pm

thanks kev. since i'm not in the US, do you know of an online site to get them on saturday?? or if ANYONE in the US reads this, please PM me if you can get a copy for me. I'll send you the money.-
juancor70

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:37 am

I think this 7" will be available also in UK
massimo

Postby VicSpeed » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:39 am

I think it's weird...

record industry organize this day to make people go to shops and buy vinyls in hand and the first place to appear is eBay... :roll:

BTW... another lost opportunity to release new songs... (as the Volcom singles...) :evil:
VicSpeed

Postby LostRebel » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:15 am

VicSpeed wrote:I think it's weird...

record industry organize this day to make people go to shops and buy vinyls in hand and the first place to appear is eBay... :roll:

BTW... another lost opportunity to release new songs... (as the Volcom singles...) :evil:

Try a search for "record store day" on April 16th at 9:00am at the "famous auction site". All titles from the RSD catalogue will be there at a crazy BIN price. Last year I was really angry seeing this! I strongly believe that record industry and some independant record stores, find the chance to make big $$ on that specific date.

As for the PJ 7", just a re-issue to promote... the re-issues. I was hoping too for new material... :|
And it is certainly not a limited edition (according to the RSD releases catalogue), so I think it will be available on record stores and internet stores in many quantities and for a low price.
LostRebel

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:38 am

yep, would be good a 7" with the demos from VS/Vitalogy... but Immortality.... BTW, I received the Suped Delux Box! Still close in the box... I had no time to open it!
massimo

Return to Pearl Jam Discography