records pressed

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Re: records pressed

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:06 am

Megadave wrote:
theserialthrilla wrote:your famous...they know who you are at least.. :lol:

who doesnt know us??? 8-)
seriously, it's a very sad thing..i'm still waiting for a couple of replies...but nothing.. :(
they never gave us the littlest info or help to build a better pjdiscog.. :cry:

its pretty poor when you ask a simple question to authenticate something 'is the blue fixer a legit pj pressing?' and then you find they are fielding questions from fans and pointing them here for answers...
pdalowsky

Postby massimo » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:19 am

Maybe we should try to establish a link with Tim, we should try to transfer in that mind that our site is a good way to promote the music and the band, we should be linked directly from the 10C site...
massimo

Postby VicSpeed » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 am

massimo wrote:Maybe we should try to establish a link with Tim, we should try to transfer in that mind that our site is a good way to promote the music and the band, we should be linked directly from the 10C site...

we can try... but... they never reply, so... :roll:
VicSpeed

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:30 pm

massimo wrote:Maybe we should try to establish a link with Tim, we should try to transfer in that mind that our site is a good way to promote the music and the band, we should be linked directly from the 10C site...

Mass, last year I tried to get into Tenclub on several occasions, even via vandenberg management etc, to forge a link between here and the main site....if there was a reply it was 3 or 4 words max.....they are just not interested whatsoever in working with fansites.

They said in the recent interview on the radio site that they do watch the fansites with interest and monitor them and rhere are so many of them out there.....and we know Santos comes here because he responded to the bootlegs but whenever an official approach is made to them we get very short shrift.

Its ok of course, its their call at the end of the day. but to then point people here to answer questions posed to them when they are so reluctant to share info with us that is readily available to them is typically shoddy...

dont get me wrong im quite the ardent supporter of ten club, appreciate what they do and try to achieve, and appreciate they have the impossible task of keeping happy a very crazy and demanding fanbase. that said at times these little failures to do little things can really cast a shadow
pdalowsky

Postby do.the.evolution » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 pm

oh, but know, as they increase the international membership fees 100% to 50$ per year,
I'm sure we get a better service... :lol: :lol: :lol:
do.the.evolution

Postby theserialthrilla » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 pm

do.the.evolution wrote:oh, but know, as they increase the international membership fees 100% to 50$ per year,

theserialthrilla

Postby Black Pearl » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 pm

theserialthrilla wrote:
do.the.evolution wrote:oh, but know, as they increase the international membership fees 100% to 50$ per year,

LOL :lol:
"If you're not confused, you're not really paying attention to what's going on"
(Arnhem 2006 - Antwerpen 2006 - Verona 2006 - Düsseldorf 2007 - Werchter 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam II 2012 - Berlin 2012 - EV Amsterdam I 2012)
Black Pearl

Postby arq » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm

theserialthrilla wrote:Image

My favorite flying bacon! delicious!
arq

Postby Bergfall » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 am

While I'm starting to get more sad than glad collecting PJ through Ebay, seeing the $1000's that changes hand from Pearl Jam buyers (presumably a nice bloke/girl) to Pearl Jam sellers(at best, broke PJ fans (I mean, who bought Two Dogs on Vinyl if not a PJ fan? This ain't the 80's ;) ), at worst; bootleggers and people who shove old ladies in front of busses), we are addicts, and will gladly let Eddie piss on us (his words, not mine :) ), so I get that even though a wonderfully, socially conscious band can't force collectors of their stuff to buy when cheap.

However.....they could take some pity, and maybe give us this info (which I, as you, have been looking for my entire internet life) as a little fix?

Maybe we(you? me? don't know this site so well?!) could send Ed a letter and offer to do a charitable act each for the numbers, maybe even a mini-q&a thing....
Last edited by Bergfall on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bergfall

Postby theserialthrilla » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:14 am

keep on buffing away bud...stay happy thats all your get
theserialthrilla

Postby Bergfall » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:33 am

So if I obtain the info through said channels, you want me to keep it to myself? :? :roll:

;)
Bergfall

Previous

Return to Pearl Jam Discography