death on two legs or is it now live on ten legs

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Re: death on two legs

Postby youngster » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 pm

theserialthrilla wrote:was vitalogy not meant to be called life....so death on two legs could be a clever play on words...for something to do with a ten box set style redux of vitalogy..

Yeah, but is Vs gonna be included in this set or are they skipping over it like a red-headed step child?
youngster

Postby theserialthrilla » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 am

had another thought...it might be the philly shows on vinyl /cd for the general public.not the 10c bootlegs...the prints might be the tom tomorrow posters..plus a few other goodies

death being the end of the spectrum
theserialthrilla

Postby pdalowsky » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:50 am

still a touch dubious about this

and until we know more, not in the slightest excited about it, I still hold out hope they return to the reissue series and finish off what they started.....i dont see there is any chance this will be a continuation of that if its a universal release......

6 reproduced posters just doesnt sound good either.....how the hell will they fit in a boxset unless they are folded? :?
pdalowsky

Postby norman-grunge » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 am

pdalowsky wrote:still a touch dubious about this

and until we know more, not in the slightest excited about it, I still hold out hope they return to the reissue series and finish off what they started.....i dont see there is any chance this will be a continuation of that if its a universal release......

6 reproduced posters just doesnt sound good either.....how the hell will they fit in a boxset unless they are folded? :?

Absolutely my same thoughts. I don't believe it's official until I see it for real. They should better go on with the reissue boxes.
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby theserialthrilla » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am

pdalowsky wrote:still a touch dubious about this

they will be folded.. :x
its a waiting game now..but it just feel right to me...what records dont sell boots

edit..just spoke to tim at what records...he said its offical 100% ten club might sell it with some extras...so wait for it via them then ..

he also told me that amongst the waves was 1800 run
better days 7"is 5000
itw reissue is about 2000 again.same as the first run!!! i dont know first run was that low.
theserialthrilla

Postby LostRebel » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 pm

norman-grunge wrote: They should better go on with the reissue boxes.

Yeah! Who cares about "Universal's two legs"?!
Give us the rest Super Deluxe Re-issues!
:lol:
LostRebel

Postby demetrios » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:37 pm

theserialthrilla wrote:had another thought...it might be the philly shows on vinyl /cd for the general public.not the 10c bootlegs...the prints might be the tom tomorrow posters..plus a few other goodies

death being the end of the spectrum

I was thinking the same too. Puzzled that this release is by Universal though when I heard the Andrew Wood Story film was gonna be released on Universal Studios & the Pearl Jam film by Cameron Crowe was rumored to go with Universal Studios, it's all eyes with Universal. Kevin Wood said the DVD was to be released middle of August but no go. But to release older Pearl Jam studio works, wouldn't it all be released/owned by Sony?

As for What Records getting all this info before even 10club does, it's the same thing that happen with the new Soundgarden box set. It was posted over @ amazon.com for day's before Soundgarden World even put it up for sale. I'm not sure why other companies get to headline/preorder new goodies many day's before the official company/store say's anything to their fans.
demetrios

Postby arq » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:39 pm

The only magical part of all these are the etched vinyl :P the rest is kind of meh until we have more information.
arq

Postby norman-grunge » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

I am still waiting for a confirmation by the Tenclub. I could live without this strange box. I would deeply prefer a Vs. reissue box.
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby theserialthrilla » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 pm

theserialthrilla

Postby pdalowsky » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:17 pm

I hope it all becomes clear... As right now I'm not a fan of the album title one bit
pdalowsky

Postby arq » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 am

pdalowsky wrote:I hope it all becomes clear... As right now I'm not a fan of the album title one bit

+1

It has the most "bootleg" kind of name in the history of piracy ;)
arq

Postby grdesigner » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:23 pm

It just occurred to me that perhaps this could possibly be an Ed solo tour release. Still unsure about the death aspect of the name, but two legs could be a play on words meaning Ed's actual legs....one man on stage? Plus their were two legs of his tour right? Just a thought! What do you guys think?
grdesigner

Postby rob » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm hoping for an Eddie Vedder live compilation (or even better, official BOOTLEGS) since his first solo show.. But unfortunately I don't think this fantomatic "death" box could be an Eddie Vedder release :(
Damn, it could be anything at this point :D
by the way, it's not even on play.com, now :shock:
the endless mystery...
Sleight Of Hand
rob

Postby theserialthrilla » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 pm

10c have lost the plot......whats going on ...play.com and whatrecords have stop showing it on the sites.. :roll:
theserialthrilla

PreviousNext

Return to Pearl Jam Discography