Benaroya LP Promo

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Benaroya LP Promo

Postby jlf1000 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:55 am

Can anyone shed some light on the following eBay item?

Item number: 140154182023

It's the Benaroya Vinyl Set with the letter 'P' written on the back. Check out the seller's comments. I know that I read about this somewhere, but don't remember the exact details behind the 'P' writting. + does anyone know how many sets have the 'P' on them? Any ideas what the final selling price will be? Cheers!
jlf1000

Re: Benaroya LP Promo

Postby Lost Dog » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:05 pm

i think it's wrong talk here about current auctions, not ended.
Lost Dog

Postby massimo » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:46 pm

Honestly I don't know very well all the Benny box versions but here we don't speak about auction that are still running, you knwo..most of us can be interested in win ...
massimo

Postby Megadave » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:49 pm

yeah..in the old board...there were problems to talk about auction not closed...people can be interested..it s not correct!
Mention this to me
Mention something, mention anything

........and watch the weather change.
Megadave

Postby Frank Gibson » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:33 pm

finally this auction ended
so now what we can tell about it? i didn't kow anything about it and i think it can be true
he tells that it has a P number. It is from someone who works for Pearl Jam, as far as I know there are only P1-P30.
i know almost for sure that benaroyall are 2000 limited ed. but there are some copies in the tenclub and i think that are the copies in tenclub
who knows???
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby bu$hleaguer » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:04 pm

The Benaroya LP Promo sets are legitimate items. I have P40 so I know there are at least 40 sets out there. These promo sets are seperate from the limited edition group of 2000. I also have an unnumbered TEST PRESSING that shows " /2000" on the white number box. It is still sealed so I don't know if the vinyl is any different. It came from the company that packaged the box sets. There also have been several sets sold on eBay (most from sellers in Oregon) with the 4 LPs and sleeves only. These are shrinkwrapped together without the box. I'm not sure if these are being resold because the box was damaged or just extra sets that were pressed and somehow got out.
bu$hleaguer

Postby vipersmasher » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:31 am

I recently bought a sealed benaroyal box set found it on craigslist huston, the lady said it was given to here as a gift , when I received it I was a bit confused because the numbering looked weird at first glance it looks like 1004/2000 but some one had may have tried to change the 1 to a 0 and did a bad job of it . after reading this form and looking again at the box set it is possible that it is P004/2000. it looks as if the ink used in the writting has faded over time.
regardless I do not think i will be opening it. and hope to buy an open set at some point to have a listening copy.
thoughts anybody
vipersmasher

Return to Pearl Jam Discography