WARNING TO ALL COLLECTORS: SELLERS'S BLACK LIST!!!!

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Re: WARNING TO ALL COLLECTORS: SELLERS'S BLACK LIST!!!!

Postby theserialthrilla » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Asitseems wrote:If you say so...But there is one thing is very strange to me. I had been searching for promo cds from Universal Holland and there is no one single promo cd from this label using the same CD-R as the PJ and this is very strange because Labels always use the same marks for the promo Cds. And MediaRange is like Verbatim. Would you believe a promo cd is real with the verbatim mark on the hole ? I dont

About what paypal says I really dont care a shit.This guys dont know a shit about music ;)

I still think my cd is Real :)

are you the seller ?
theserialthrilla

Postby Asitseems » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Look at this 2 pictures. Both cds are promo from Universal Holland and They have no that numbers close to the hole

http://kiakaha.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_files/kiakahadiscography/ch/esotw_holcdr2.jpg

But now we have 1 Promo cd from Universal Holland with that numbers close to the hole and what a coincidence !! Its another promo cd from this site.

Its Universal Holland Using this MediaRange CD-R with PJ stuff and related

Wondering :?
Asitseems

Postby Asitseems » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:59 pm

theserialthrilla wrote:
Asitseems wrote:If you say so...But there is one thing is very strange to me. I had been searching for promo cds from Universal Holland and there is no one single promo cd from this label using the same CD-R as the PJ and this is very strange because Labels always use the same marks for the promo Cds. And MediaRange is like Verbatim. Would you believe a promo cd is real with the verbatim mark on the hole ? I dont

About what paypal says I really dont care a shit.This guys dont know a shit about music ;)

are you the seller ?

The seller of what ?
Asitseems

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 pm

hey everyone is entitled to their opinion

I would just invite you to send photos of your Cd to the Dutch universal promo department and ask for their opinion. They were very helpful previously, and this fake batch only started to hit the market in the last month all of a sudden - and mostly from one source - who claimed in a private message 'to have several'. That is very unusual with dutch promos which are extremely limited in their supply. So a guy with a handful who gets agressive when questionned on legitamacy is a little questionnable...

But sure what else to say other than, if you are happy with your Cd then theres no problem. But i would run it by the label if i was you to make sure you were not ripped off like others were
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 pm

I take your point re paypal, of course they dont, but what they do do is act as a mediator. They give both sides a chance to put their side forward. This seller was defending a 100 euro sale, and couldnt offer any proof as to the legitmacy of the CD he was selling and was forcedto refund. and he has several of them......what does that suggest?
pdalowsky

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 pm

theserialthrilla wrote:

are you the seller ?

:lol:
pdalowsky

Postby Asitseems » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm

I have sent 3 mails to this

info@universalmusic.nl

internet.promotie@umusic.com

vakature@umusic.com

I dont really think they will reply me at all but let´s see what happens ;) If I get any answer I will post it here ;)
Asitseems

Postby theserialthrilla » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Asitseems wrote:
theserialthrilla wrote:

are you the seller ?

The seller of what ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290636631606? ... 1423.l2649
theserialthrilla

Postby Mani » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 pm

pdalowsky wrote:Manfred - did you dispute with paypal too?

I know that Monkeewrench got a refund after paypal found in his favour - i hope you did too

Hi Paul,no, i dont have writing to paypal,but is good to hear Monkeewrench have the money back.
Mani

Postby monkeewrench » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Mani wrote:
pdalowsky wrote:Manfred - did you dispute with paypal too?

I know that Monkeewrench got a refund after paypal found in his favour - i hope you did too

Hi Paul,no, i dont have writing to paypal,but is good to hear Monkeewrench have the money back.

Mani, if it's not too late to enter a dispute I'm happy to let you know what I did to get the refund. PM me if interested, and best to let Paul know too.
monkeewrench

Postby Mani » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi monkeewrench
You have PM
Mani

Postby dangerboy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

more fake picks:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEARL-JAM-VEDDE ... 500wt_1182

this pick has the rat on one side, the ev on the other. the rat was used in the 90's abandoned by 1998. the EV didn't come into play until at least 2000. this combination was never produced. same seller recently listed a Kielbasa King pick. looks to me like he used the picture from here. seller is thelixxs

i would assume all picks he has are bogus
dangerboy

Postby nopey23 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 am

This is a fake EV pick right?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUITAR-PICK-PEA ... 33733d5564

I never remember ANY EV picks having the PJ logo on them, but I could be wrong. I like some of his other items, but if this is fake then they all have to be fake, right? Well, not have to be, but likely would be...
nopey23

Postby dangerboy » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:05 pm

that seller has also been linked to fake picks imho

i also cannot recall ever seeing that combination of logos before

i don't trust anything he sells. same with the seller listed above. in fact, they sell some of the same fake picks...
dangerboy

Postby drsluggo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm

dangerboy wrote:that seller has also been linked to fake picks imho

i also cannot recall ever seeing that combination of logos before

i don't trust anything he sells. same with the seller listed above. in fact, they sell some of the same fake picks...

I'd pay a few $$ knowing they were fake just to have them, but I'm not paying $25+ for something I'm fairly certain they made for like 25 cents.

Thanks for replying though - I've NEVER seen an EV pic with a PJ logo like that, so while I might be wrong about that statement as a blanket statement, I really don't think he had any pics with THAT PJ logo on the flipside. At least I know I'm not completely nuts!
drsluggo

PreviousNext

Return to Pearl Jam Discography