WARNING TO ALL COLLECTORS: SELLERS'S BLACK LIST!!!!

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Re: WARNING TO ALL COLLECTORS: SELLERS'S BLACK LIST!!!!

Postby Megadave » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:23 pm

thx guys for these quick suggestions...edit list...with matthatter1...i'm quite sure it's always the same old friend..nick changed and paypal cancelled...after our paypal cases...obviously....time to have fun is ended.....sleeve seems good but disc..............

diverdowner from Paul....

and i added ronesc..i think we all see the just breath promo....horrible item,maybe the worse promo ever seen in my short life....very poor answer to Paul's questions...he just said that he is sure that it's original..a new copy just a couple of days he received feedback for first copy.....

at moment Frank,it's not possible to add the southamerican seller.....i really dont know why he has these strange uk promo...but about pj...he always sold items from the official discography!!!
Mention this to me
Mention something, mention anything

........and watch the weather change.
Megadave

Postby do.the.evolution » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 am

Hi to everyone
I'm quite new here but follow your postings with much interest. I' m glad that there are such guys as you, that try keeping the world a bit better and are searching for honesty.

I'm a pj collector myself, at least I thought that, before I saw your listings...

I also learned from here that I bought a fake Basketball vinyl quite a year ago. Payed 80 € for it...but I must confess, as I sayed, in your eyes I might not be a serious collector, it isn't that bad for me, cause I bought it cause I liked it, (and I didn't even know that there existed one from 1991 :oops:) I also can't remember that the seller on ebay wrote something about the date of release. But now that I know, I feel not lucky about it

Now to my question.
What about all those "Eddie sings the Blues" vinyls, that are on ebay now. They were said to be limited to 500 copies, but I saw about 30 in the last few weeks.
Or is this nothing official and nothing worth talking about???
And how do I know if there is something official or not?
Is there something as a complete list of all things?

Hope that I didn't insult you with my little knowing...
do.the.evolution

Postby Megadave » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi DTE and welcome on board

first of all your post is much appreciated...no need to be shy...it's great thing to see a new member's post that try to resolve his doubts..
and about serious persons...just the fact that we're are crazy collectors...means that there's something wong in our minds!!
so feel free to ask whatever u want and as u can see in this thread,old collectors too are not always able to recognize a good item from bad stuff..

about "ED sings.." it's a bootleg vinyl printed in different colors..not an offical press.....99,8% of official vinyls are on our database..that should be your first resource to find & check items from the official discography.

vinyls are in the first 7 categories as u can see from the homepage...u find all pics and info u need:

http://www.pjcollectors.com/

easy&fast to visit...it can help u very much..
Last edited by Megadave on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mention this to me

Megadave

Postby dangerboy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:32 pm

recently won a black promo from an italian seller on ebay. never received item, filed complaints within the time frame and got my money back finally. seller is no longer registered with ebay using this id, but here's the info for this person:

Payment To:
BRIGHAM, JR VILLARIZA (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Seller's ID:
pa-ar05
Seller's Email:
bvillariza@yahoo.com

i'd link the item, but it was removed from ebay when he became "no longer registered"

and diverdowner is selling 100% fakes for sure.

ADMIN: feel free to edit as needed. not sure if this is too much info or not, but since the username is no longer registered, i at least wanted to give the email address he was using in case he comes back with a new user id.
dangerboy

Postby Megadave » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

dangerboy wrote:recently won a black promo from an italian seller on ebay. never received item, filed complaints within the time frame and got my money back finally. seller is no longer registered with ebay using this id, but here's the info for this person:

Payment To:
BRIGHAM, JR VILLARIZA (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Seller's ID:
pa-ar05
Seller's Email:
bvillariza@yahoo.com

i'd link the item, but it was removed from ebay when he became "no longer registered"

and diverdowner is selling 100% fakes for sure.

ADMIN: feel free to edit as needed. not sure if this is too much info or not, but since the username is no longer registered, i at least wanted to give the email address he was using in case he comes back with a new user id.

i forgot him...thanx for these info ,specially for the email
i saw him and his auctions...he was selling a fixer orange too..closed for a cheap price..
i can combine my info with your info..
first,finally i can spend a good word for italians....he is not an italian but a philiphine guy...registered only on ebay.it...so few people saw the auction and this is the reason is account is not U.S. verified too..
second..pics u saw are not of the actual item (as for the orange fixer ) but they have been stolen from this auction...check here...u'll recognize them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0442683095

as for the fixer...they came from one of the first "orange" auctions...
so 2 possibilities: he didnt have really these 2items...or he just took the pics but due to the low price he decided to not sell them...he watched the 2 auctions and maybe he realized to make good money with them.....but his auction was only on ebay.it...so "cheap" price...

i'm for the first way....but thanx for these info..i will edit the list..the email u gave can be a serious element to recognize him when i'll change the ID...so thx very much
if he changes his ID and u can recognize him(but it will be difficult for him...starting with 0%feedback and try to do the same tip)..dont hesitate to let us know.
Mention this to me

Megadave

Postby dangerboy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm

didn't mean to slight italians, that's just where the auction occurred...sorry
dangerboy

Postby Frank Gibson » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 pm

do.the.evolution wrote:What about all those "Eddie sings the Blues" vinyls, that are on ebay now. They were said to be limited to 500 copies, but I saw about 30 in the last few weeks.
Or is this nothing official and nothing worth talking about???

yeah this is only a boot ...from 2009 ...it is in 3 different colors ...
ask everything you want about vinyls ...i'm an hear ;)

Megadave wrote:he is not an italian but a philiphine guy...registered only on ebay.it...so few people saw the auction and this is the reason is account is not U.S. verified too..
second..pics u saw are not of the actual item (as for the orange fixer ) but they have been stolen from this auction...

yeah he told me he had it from another seller on ebay...i think i didn't send anything to the buyer
fuck these bastards
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby do.the.evolution » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:06 pm

many thanks for your answers,
of course I have another question...

are there 500 each (of every colour) or alltogether, and,
is there any chance to find out which colour the vinyl has while they are still sealed?
maybe different numbers or something like that?
do.the.evolution

Postby Frank Gibson » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm

good questions
i hope the 500 copies is the total but not sure about it

no you can't understand which color is if you have one selaed
there are 3 colors red, blue and green ...hope not to see a new one

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby klausn » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Hello to all of you,
I got aware of this forum two days ago, even though I'm visiting the website frequently to look after different pj releases.
Great job you do!

This post is concerning wsl57
I also have an experience to share.

At the beginning of october I bought the 1996 Christmas single from him/her?
At least I thought I did.
Last week I asked him/her about the shipping status and got the following answer.
'i was in the hospital..will send tomorrow..sorry for the delay'
Then, yesterday, after reading your posts, I again contacted her and asked her kindly if she could refund me.
She answered: 'will send tomorrow..sorry'
Then I told her that 2 months waiting are too long and that I want my money back.
She answered: 'i will refund your money tomorrow'

Well, tomorrow is today, and so far - no refund.
Maybe I'm unfair or I just didn't get the meaning of 'tomorrow'.
So, about two hours ago I called in my refund via paypal, and to my surprise an hour later I had the money back.
But I'm not happy, though, because it would have been the very last christmas single to complete our set.

Btw., during the last month she sold about six times the ...
PEARL JAM--XMAS 1996==OLYMPIC PLATINUM-..MINT

Looks like she's got quite a lot of them.

What really makes me sad is to realize that not all poeple who sell pj items on ebay belong to the pj community I learned to know so far.
klausn

Postby Megadave » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:35 am

Welcome klausn and thanx to share your experience..

at moment the only thing thing we can do is talkin' about it...hope that other guests,visitors that read these posts decide to write their experiences..
i'm quite sure that after this thread....wsl will loose many buyers...it doesnt resolve the whole problem...but it's a good start point!

i saw , a couple of days ago, just breath final price..really cheap if we consider the first time or similar situation of the recent past....it's another good start point....that gives sense to this thread..
Last edited by Megadave on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mention this to me

Megadave

Postby Frank Gibson » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:10 am

i don't understand why a lot of time wsl sell items and after all he doesn't send it
everytime people recived his money back so i don't understand if he hope someone doesn't ask a refund to paypal in 45 days

maybe he hopes people doesn't know paypal rules about days expiration?

Frank Gibson

Postby do.the.evolution » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:50 pm

I think he is a she, actually
her email adress sais wendy...
do.the.evolution

Postby Frank Gibson » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:25 pm

fuck wendy :mrgreen:

Frank Gibson

Postby do.the.evolution » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:19 pm

matthatter1 is back again

so you think, this is a fake???

http://cgi.ebay.de/Pearl-Jam-Live-2007_ ... 20ae519c1a
do.the.evolution

PreviousNext

Return to Pearl Jam Discography