Backspacer releases

Talk about Pearl Jam CD's, LP's, Cassettes, Minidiscs, Bootlegs...

Re: Backspacer releases

Postby Frank Gibson » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:28 am

but we know the difference from uk and usa 10c version is in the weight 180 gr. if i don't mind
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby do.the.evolution » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 pm

yes, of course, that's right,
just forgot to mention that, sorry,
the 10c has 180g
do.the.evolution

Postby Yuri » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 pm

I will visit London this weekend, and am looking forward to maybe find out some different versions.
I have no idea...but like the jewelcase, vinyl, all these things... so many differences!
"I'll ride the wave...where it takes me..."
Utrecht 1992 - Pukkelpop 95 (Mirrorball) - Paris 96 - Paris 00 - Pinkpop 00 - Seattle 02 - Arnhem 06 - Antwerp 06 - Copenhagen 07 - Nijmegen 07 - Rotterdam 09.
Yuri

Postby LostRebel » Tue May 25, 2010 8:51 am

Nearly 1 year after the original release date, we have the first Backspacer re-release from Japan this August :!:

title: Backspacer [limited release]
release date: 2010-08-04
cat. number: UICY-91678
price: around US$ 15.00 (shipping not included)

According to Japan retailers this will be a "Nice Price" cd. The only difference from the original cd will be the obi and the cat. number. They don't know yet if this will be a cardsleeve or a digipack.
Universal Music Japan will be releasing many cds on Nice Price, on this date. Including music from Nirvana and Soundgarden. "Backspacer" will be the only Pearl Jam re-release.

I know some of you are looking for every release from around the world, so... check your Japanese contacts! Pre-sale has started!
;)
LostRebel

Postby norman-grunge » Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 am

Thanks for the heads up!
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby pdalowsky » Tue May 25, 2010 10:47 am

LostRebel wrote:Nearly 1 year after the original release date, we have the first Backspacer re-release from Japan this August :!:

According to Japan retailers this will be a "Nice Price" cd. The only difference from the original cd will be the obi and the cat. number. They don't know yet if this will be a cardsleeve or a digipack.
Universal Music Japan will be releasing many cds on Nice Price, on this date. Including music from Nirvana and Soundgarden. "Backspacer" will be the only Pearl Jam re-release.

I know some of you are looking for every release from around the world, so... check your Japanese contacts! Pre-sale has started!
;)

great find!!!
pdalowsky

Postby nose21 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Just got a Just Breath/Got Some 7" vinyl and the center label is flipped (side that reads "Just Breathe" is actually "Got Some," and the other side reads "Got Some" and is actually "Just Breathe")

anyone else come across a misprint like this?
nose21

Postby Frank Gibson » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:21 am

yeah i remember an error like this for a single from avocado
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby lejarmap138 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:01 pm

nose21 wrote:Just got a Just Breath/Got Some 7" vinyl and the center label is flipped (side that reads "Just Breathe" is actually "Got Some," and the other side reads "Got Some" and is actually "Just Breathe")

anyone else come across a misprint like this?

Mine is the same way.
lejarmap138

Postby yield102 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:59 pm

LostRebel wrote:Nearly 1 year after the original release date, we have the first Backspacer re-release from Japan this August :!:

;)

bad luck... I have just read this... and this cd is "out of stock" on cd japan
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UICY-91678

A little help... any other possibilities to get it? (I only can find japanese music webs... with japanese letters, impossible to understand :)

thanks in advance
Miguel
yield102

Previous

Return to Pearl Jam Discography