How can i show my collection on the forum??

Post if you find problems or have any suggestion related to the forum or the site

How can i show my collection on the forum??

Postby simopearl » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:54 pm

Hi, i'd like to add the list of my personal collection to the forum but i don't have an internet site so i can't add a link to this..
i have an excel file.. is there a way to add a link to this file or a place where to upload this file?? :oops:

thanks
simopearl

Re: How can i show my collection on the forum??

Postby HoraZulu » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:06 pm

i prefer pics!!!!! 8-)
HoraZulu

Postby simopearl » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:28 pm

HoraZulu wrote:i prefer pics!!!!! 8-)

this would be better but i have 500 PJ items and i should add too many pics.. i could add some pics of the rarest items but i'd like to add a list either..
tha problem remains however.. where can i upload these images?can i attach to the my the forum posts?? what's the better image definition?'
simopearl

Postby Zjoske » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:50 am

You can always upload it with http://www.yousendit.com/ or http://rapidshare.com/
It won't be there forever though and has a limited number of downloads. Also, the list is not online that way, people have to download it and open it in Excel themselves
All PJ stuff for sale!
http://www.dse.nl/~pjcollect
Zjoske

Postby Lost Dog » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:13 pm

i think that can be nice something with the pjcollectors site: if there is a flag area for every item you can check this if you have this item and then automatically everyone can see his and others collections. A kinda of expressobeans.
Lost Dog

Postby HoraZulu » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:15 pm

simopearl wrote:

this would be better but i have 500 PJ items and i should add too many pics.. i could add some pics of the rarest items but i'd like to add a list either..
tha problem remains however.. where can i upload these images?can i attach to the my the forum posts?? what's the better image definition?'

and the pics... using imageshack.com or photobucket.com

only 500 PJ items? :lol:
HoraZulu

Postby HoraZulu » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:16 pm

Lost Dog wrote:i think that can be nice something with the pjcollectors site: if there is a flag area for every item you can check this if you have this item and then automatically everyone can see his and others collections. A kinda of expressobeans.

That is what PJCollectors pretend to be (in the future) but Vicspeed is too lazy (hahahahhahahaha)
HoraZulu

Postby simopearl » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:48 pm

HoraZulu wrote:
simopearl wrote:

and the pics... using imageshack.com or photobucket.com

only 500 PJ items? :lol:

thanks for the advice!

yes i got "only" 500 PJ items but i prefer collecting rare items (i can purchse the common ones whenever i want i suppose). and what about you dear? how many items you have in your collection? i'm not i challenge with anyone, i collect PJ itmes because i like them, no matter how many item have the others!!!! (of course if you have some stuff i don't, i hate you!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .

Cheers
simopearl

Postby HoraZulu » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:46 am

hahahahahaha

i only have these... (common items)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12
HoraZulu

Return to Help/Contribute