One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Re: New UK date

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 am

Nope yours was 10.27 mine was 10.26 :P
pdalowsky

Postby massimo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm

I was think that will be hard for me to be at this show...damn!
massimo

Postby Frank Gibson » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:22 pm

good luck everyone
Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

Facebook Page: Oceans ::: A Tribute to Pearl Jam

...is not a TV Studio, Josh turn these lights out ...it's a rock concert!!Ready ...ROMA 96-ZURIGO 00-VERONA 06-PISTOIA 06-LONDRA 07
Frank Gibson

Postby massimo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 am

very lucky Paul! ;)
Pearl Jam to perform at Shepherds Bush, London
Do you live in the UK? Do you want to go gigging? We are pleased to announce an additional opportunity to see Pearl Jam live on their European Tour ... on August 11, 2009, the band will perform at the intimate Shepherd's Bush Empire in London, England and the Ten Club wants to give you a chance to attend.

THIS PRE-SALE IS LIMITED TO UK AND IRELAND MEMBERS ONLY. Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be available online only at https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone, mail, or email orders.

The Ten Club ticket pre-sale will start at 5pm UK local time (9am Pacific) on July 20th and end promptly at 8pm UK local time (12pm Pacific) on July 21st. You must be active as of July 15th, 2009 and your Ten Club address must reside in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) or Ireland to qualify.

Ten Club tickets will be sold as a lottery purchase. You will make your ticket order, but this DOES NOT guarantee you will have tickets to the show. Your credit card will be authorized for the ticket order, but funds will not be collected unless your order is selected. To avoid having immediate funds withheld, we suggest NOT using a debit card for the ticket purchase.

If your ticket order has been selected, your credit card will be charged. Once the pre-sale has ended, a computer-generated random selection process will choose the winning ticket orders and finalize the ticket purchase. You will be notified by email confirmation letting you know whether or not your ticket order was been selected. Confirmations will be sent shortly after the pre-sale has ended.

By opting to purchase tickets, you agree to all Ten Club policies:

All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.
Two (2) tickets per member. No single tickets.
If your ticket order is selected, you are responsible for payment.
Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.
The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification.
Ten Club tickets are for general admission, standing room only.
Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.
Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net or by calling 1-800-724-8038.

In addition to the 10c pre-sale, HMV, the UK music retailer, wants to give you another chance to purchase tickets ... If you pre-order 'Backspacer' from http://www.hmv.com by 12 noon (UK local time) on the 20th July, customers will be delivered a link to an exclusive 48 hour pre-sale (July 21-22) for tickets to the SBE show. Fans who pre-order the HMV version of 'Backspacer' will also receive a limited-edition poster (while supplies last).

Please note: This is an exclusive HMV ticket offer and is open to the public worldwide, but is not associated with Ten Club ticketing. The HMV pre-order of 'Backspacer' will be a different version than the Ten Club release. Questions regarding HMV pre-orders and tickets should be directed to http://www.hmv.com.

Tickets go on general sale from http://www.hmv.com and the SBE box office on Thursday, July 23rd
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 am

i dont know Mass, it sure will be difficult still
pdalowsky

Postby norman-grunge » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am

Good luck Paul! ;)
norman-grunge

Postby norman-grunge » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 am

Anbody who was lucky to get tickets?
norman-grunge

Postby massimo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 am

I had two in my cart, than the system asked me a UK address, I tried to insert one but too late...
massimo

Postby norman-grunge » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:52 am

massimo wrote:I had two in my cart, than the system asked me a UK address, I tried to insert one but too late...

That's sad Mas. That show would be so cool to attend.
norman-grunge

Postby massimo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:54 am

yeah..... :cry:
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 am

Ah well, HMV made a royat cock of this.....so i made my feelings known....

Dear Sirs
It is with great regret that I find myself having to contact you this morning.

Last week you announced a promotion involving Pearl jam. The idea of this being that if fans preordered tickets they would get an exclusive chance to buy tickets to their show on the 11th August. I stress an exclusive offer for presale customers only.

I would also stress that you confirm this will available from 9am.

Can you honestly imagine how disappointed I feel right now, after finding that not only did you release the sale shortly after 8.50am, but also that you released the sale to anyone who visits the HMV site. There was absolutely no need whatsoever for a presale code or link or anything to do with preordering Backspacer. Therefore anyone who wanted a ticket could stroll right onto the site and buy one. This is quicte frankly a shambles, and one of the reasons ebay.co.uk is already filling up with exorbitantly priced tickets.

I organised my busy morning to make sure i was at my Pc for the start of the sale, to find that by 9am, the sale had sold out.

Can you please explain why the sale started early without notice?

and also

Why was the sale not exclusive as promised to preorder customers, and made available to the general public?

Your urgent attention would be gratefully received on this, because quite frankly I am appalled at how you conducted this sale, as from the state of the current Pearl jam official forum, are many many others who will now doubtlessly start to cancel their preorder.

Yours disgruntled

Paul Dalowsky
pdalowsky

Postby VicSpeed » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:08 am

My past experiences says that if you go EARLY to the venue and you ASK EVERYBODY (pj crew, venue staff, media) you finally enter to the show.

Sadly, I don't live in London. :|
VicSpeed

Postby pdalowsky » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 am

got totally blown out by tenclub too.....fast turning into the expected nightmare is this little gig
pdalowsky

Next

Return to Tour