PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Share your Pearl Jam's Tour Experiences

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Postby massimo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES IN SUPPORT OF THEIR NEW STUDIO ALBUM, BACKSPACER
In support of their anticipated new release, Backspacer, in stores September 20th, Pearl Jam will be spending some time back on the road, with a series of select North American tour dates.

The tour kicks off in the band's hometown of Seattle, WA with two shows at the Key Arena on September 21st and 22nd, and closes with two shows at Philadelphia's historic Spectrum on October 28th and 30th.

Ben Harper and Relentless7 will open all dates, except for the Spectrum shows. All dates are subject to change.

DATE CITY VENUE PRE-SALE DATE/TIME $$
Sep-21 Seattle, WA Key Arena July 13th, 10am PDT $148/pair
Sep-22 Seattle, WA Key Arena July 13th, 12pm PDT $148/pair
Sep-30* Los Angeles, CA Gibson Amp. July 14th, 10am PDT $163/pair
Oct-1* Los Angeles, CA Gibson Amp. July 14th, 12pm PDT $163/pair
Oct-6* Los Angeles, CA Gibson Amp. July 14th, 2pm PDT $163/pair
Oct-7* Los Angeles, CA Gibson Amp. July 14th, 4pm PDT $163/pair
Oct-9 San Diego, CA Viejas Arena July 15th, 10am PDT $146/pair
Oct-28 Philadelphia, PA Spectrum July 15th, 12pm PDT $167/pair
Oct-30 Philadelphia, PA Spectrum July 15th, 2pm PDT $167/pair
* Due to the limited number of seats at the Gibson Amphitheater, Ten Club members are restricted to select one (1) show only at this venue.

(Note: Potential additional dates and corresponding on-sale information may be announced at a later date.)

The Ten Club ticket pre-sale will begin Monday, July 13th Pacific. You must be active as of July 7, 2009 to qualify for the ticket pre-sale opportunity. Ten Club pre-sale tickets are available online only at https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone, mail, or email orders.

Ten Club tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis. We will stagger ticket sales to control web traffic, so please pay attention to the corresponding pre-sale dates and times. Pre-sale tickets are first come first serve, while supplies last. Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Thursday, July 16th at 5pm PDT. Confirmations will not be sent until the pre-sale has ended.

For wheelchair accessible seating, please contact us at 1-800-724-8038 before making a ticket purchase.

By opting to purchase tickets, you agree to all Ten Club policies:

All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.
Two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets.
Due to the limited amount of seats at the Gibson Amphitheater, Ten Club members are restricted to select one (1) show only at this venue.
Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.
The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification.
Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.
Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show.
Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.
Click here http://www.pearljam.com/content/ten-club-tickets for information on the official rules, policies, and procedures for purchasing tickets from the Ten Club. We highly recommend that you read these details before purchasing tickets to a show so you are aware of how the ticketing system will work for you!

Philadelphia Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, July 17th at 10am EDT. Visit this link for details: http://www.comcasttix.com

All other confirmed shows go on sale to the general public on Saturday, July 18th at 10amPDT. Visit this link for details: http://www.ticketmaster.com

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net or by calling 1-800-724-8038. Your patience is appreciated.

At this time, there are no more North American dates to be added to the current tour. However, keep your eyes on the horizon ... Australia and New Zealand are next. Details to come soon.
massimo

Re: PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Postby VicSpeed » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 am

Australia and New Zealand are next

I NEED to go there.
VicSpeed

Postby pdalowsky » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 am

I Need to be at the seattle shows, they will be insane.

or one of those LA shows. Never been to the west coast of the states, If only I was Rich!!! :(
pdalowsky

Postby massimo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Australia or New Zeland are my dreams... but I can'go this year..rumors says they tour in down under in december,,
massimo

Postby norman-grunge » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 pm

I am thinking about Seattle or LA. Just need to check my finances.

Oh and I have to talk with my girlfriend before. :roll:
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby VicSpeed » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 pm

norman-grunge wrote:Oh and I have to talk with my girlfriend before.

Don't forget to do it! ;)
VicSpeed

Postby massimo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 pm

I hope you can go Norman! Should be great to see the band in theryr hometown, is one of my "pj dreams" but I'd love also to seei them in Australia!!
massimo

Postby norman-grunge » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 pm

massimo wrote:I hope you can go Norman! Should be great to see the band in theryr hometown, is one of my "pj dreams" but I'd love also to seei them in Australia!!

I have the dream for many many years now to see my band in their hometown. I think now it's the time but I have to check some details before. Hopefully it will happen.

Anybody else who wants to go to Seattle? 8-)
norman-grunge

Postby norman-grunge » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:26 am

Anybody else here who wants to go to Seattle?
norman-grunge

Postby VicSpeed » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:36 am

norman-grunge wrote:Anybody else here who wants to go to Seattle?

I think we all want to go. I'm playing a lot of lotteries these days. :roll:
VicSpeed

Postby norman-grunge » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 am

VicSpeed wrote:
norman-grunge wrote:Anybody else here who wants to go to Seattle?

I think we all want to go. I'm playing a lot of lotteries these days. :roll:

Yeah I know about you Vic. I hope they turn out fine. I really wish for you.

Maybe I should ask who will go to Seattle?
norman-grunge

Postby pdalowsky » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 am

Norman, that is something I would love to do, but like most funds will not stretch, especially given i forsee a euro tour next year again too.

If I even mentioned it I fear the word divorce ;)
pdalowsky

Postby norman-grunge » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am

pdalowsky wrote:Norman, that is something I would love to do, but like most funds will not stretch, especially given i forsee a euro tour next year again too.

That's why I'm not married my friend. :D

I can understand you Paul. My girlfriend was a little shocked too when I have told her my plans. But she knew somehow that someday I wanna do this. It's a longtime dream of me so she could understand me quite good.

I hope they come back next year but I'm not sure. I don't know if they will do these super long world tours again. The dates for the Europe and the US are quite short. They even didn't toured in Europe with Riot Act. So you never know.
norman-grunge

Postby VicSpeed » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 am

When I visited Seattle in december of 2002 there were only two shows announced, at the Key Arena. I bought show tickets, plane from Amsterdam (17hours flight!), and later they played the ShowBox...

I was fortunate to attend the 4 shows... Maybe this year will be the same?
VicSpeed

Postby pdalowsky » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 am

norman-grunge wrote:
pdalowsky wrote:Norman, that is something I would love to do, but like most funds will not stretch, especially given i forsee a euro tour next year again too.

That's why I'm not married my friend. :D

I can understand you Paul. My girlfriend was a little shocked too when I have told her my plans. But she knew somehow that someday I wanna do this. It's a longtime dream of me so she could understand me quite good.

I hope they come back next year but I'm not sure. I don't know if they will do these super long world tours again. The dates for the Europe and the US are quite short. They even didn't toured in Europe with Riot Act. So you never know.

Ha ha, I hope you make it Norman, your girlfriend is understanding....Mine thinks I'm a PJ moron, who has a serious problem, but she lets me get on with it for the most part.

She has a difficulty understanding why I would want to see 4 dates in 5 days or whatever. The again most people would, because for the most parts they enjoy things like Take That who rely on a heavily rehearsed almost theatre production stage show, that is choreographer to the second, so every night is the same. There are not many bands in fact like PJ who put on a different show every night. Hence some people just cant see why we are like we are.
pdalowsky

Next

Return to Tour