Euro tour 09

Share your Pearl Jam's Tour Experiences

Re: Euro tour 09

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 am

thinking ahead Dave, I have a guy coming to see me from Norway, he may have a spare, so I'll ask him
pdalowsky

Postby Megadave » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:52 am

Yes Paul ,i understand...obviously i have no doubts that this kind of situation with u can work without problems....u're always "Paul" for me!!! :D
but just this morning a friend of this board talked with me about his experience in London 2years ago....where there are many people that bought tickets from 10c members and...after,outside Wembley 's gates....no one there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
it's a great risk...and in this case i'm responsable of my friend's money!!!!!!!!!!! :|
Mention this to me
Mention something, mention anything

........and watch the weather change.
Megadave

Postby norman-grunge » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 am

I have done this in 2006 in Milan. I haven't got Tenclub tickets so I bought it from a guy from Austria. He came very late so I missed a good spot in the venue. But everything else was fine. But you never know. I would only deal with serious persons. Like me. :D
One hand will wash the other!
norman-grunge

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:17 am

Megadave wrote:Yes Paul ,i understand...obviously i have no doubts that this kind of situation with u can work without problems....u're always "Paul" for me!!! :D
but just this morning a friend of this board talked with me about his experience in London 2years ago....where there are many people that bought tickets from 10c members and...after,outside Wembley 's gates....no one there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
it's a great risk...and in this case i'm responsable of my friend's money!!!!!!!!!!! :|

Dave, I asked my friend who is staying with me from Norway and he thinks his ticket is spare, that way I know it will work for you.....i will let you know as soon as he confirms,
pdalowsky

Postby Megadave » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:17 am

norman-grunge wrote:I would only deal with serious persons. Like me. :D

No doubts about it!!!!! :D :D :D
Mention this to me

Megadave

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 am

oh and Dave I intend to be at the venue extremely early in manchester, I want a good spot and a chance to get some stuff signed
pdalowsky

Postby norman-grunge » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:55 am

pdalowsky wrote:oh and Dave I intend to be at the venue extremely early in manchester, I want a good spot and a chance to get some stuff signed

Hey that was my idea too. :twisted:
norman-grunge

Postby Megadave » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 am

pdalowsky wrote:oh and Dave I intend to be at the venue extremely early in manchester, I want a good spot and a chance to get some stuff signed

no need to say more,Paul.........................
my goal is.......come with 10.000 glasses from italy....cause Ed can't refuse a good glass of red italian wine!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Mention this to me

Megadave

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:05 pm

norman-grunge wrote:

Hey that was my idea too. :twisted:

theres room for two buddy, we drop your bags in my boot and off we go to the 'back door'/stage door
pdalowsky

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:09 pm

I'd like to try to meet the band in Berlin but I think will be impossible :cry:
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:55 pm

have faith Massimo, its alwasy possible. I missed them by 25 minutes at Wembley. :(
pdalowsky

Postby norman-grunge » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:20 pm

I think chances are not that bad to meet the band in Berlin as there is one way to the back stage I think.
norman-grunge

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:34 pm

pdalowsky wrote:have faith Massimo, its alwasy possible. I missed them by 25 minutes at Wembley. :(

I have lots of faith but the location in Berlin seems too strange..
massimo

Postby pdalowsky » Fri May 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Dave I have your final standing ticket for you.....

my friend from manchester has two and only needs one. You can trust him and he will not need money up front. You can pay him on the day. I will vouvh for him personally as he was the best man at my wedding, and he lives up the road from the MEN, he will be there as early as we want him to be as he doesnt work, and has nothing to do...hes rather a wealthy chap.... ;)
pdalowsky

Postby Megadave » Sat May 02, 2009 7:26 am

Paul....
i'm reading your message....just in this moment.....cause yesterday i was out of home all day....
what can i say???...i have no words :oops:
first of all, thanx for your time and your attention to this my little problem....
i'm still waiting answers from 3other guys from this board...they're taking a look around for me...and i want see,listen, about every possible solution(again....i'm responsable of my friend's money!!)..but your solution seems a good way....
if u talk with this your friend....u can say without problem that i'm really interested to buy it,i'm serious(not when i'm drunk) and i don't wast his time....
just this morning i'll see this my old friend that asked me to find a ticket for him....
i'll show him your solution...and then i'll back to u asap...in the next hours(this afternoon) with a PM....or this topic become a space to resolve only my problems!!!! :oops:

thanx again!!
Mention this to me

Megadave

PreviousNext

Return to Tour